TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Fade KC all year. They have tanked it!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Stompin_Tom View Post
    how did they get a win without ever leading?
    They kicked a game winning field goal in overtime. Game ended when they took the lead, therefore, they have never led.

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Last edited by boosted1205; 11-01-12 at 04:30 AM.

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

Last edited by boosted1205; 11-01-12 at 03:08 AM.

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Degenregen View Post
    Choosing a side this Thurs Night is like staring at two turds and trying to decide which one is prettier. Both have been downright inept offensively this year. The one good thing about either of these teams have going for them is SD's improved defense, which is especially strong against the rush and has also shown a forte for producing turnovers which has accounted for most of SDs points. I think this is KCs achilles heel. It's hard to bet on SD, as they seem to have ripped peoples hearts out the past couple weeks, but they've been in this position before, just this year even after losing to ATL 27-3, they came back to beat KC on the road 37-20. They're capable of blowing out KC. KC has shown nothing but incompetence this year, save an 11-0 come back in the 4th qtr to win in OT, after trailing all game vs the Saints. There's no way I could pick KC with any sort of confidence at all. Even at +8, it's quite likely SD will blow them out. You never know what you'll get out of the San Diego Chargers but at least their defense shows up.

Every game I can remember between KC and SD has either been close or a blow out by SD, with sometimes a potential for a backdoor cover. I don't want to bet this game, but if really compelled to, I'd lean SD. The SD teaser for a pk and the under might be safer, but in order for SD to secure a win, they will likely need turnovers, which will lead to quick points like their first game, and then Rivers might end up throwing picks later on, ballooning the score. It's hard to do, after last week bad offensive showings, but personally I might do a teaser with SD at least pk and over 34. Seems the most "Norv/Rivers boneheads" proof play to me.
    Cash dat teaser! Thanks Chargers D. GL on your unders all.

First 12