Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Broncos -3 over the Bengals?

Seems like a very good bet, the bengals are bad

BryanBarina
    @Sc00psCallahan
    BryanBarina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I like it too. People are probably going to say it is "square", whatever the hell that means. Manning seems to be firing on all cylinders and I don't see the Bengals slowing them down.

I also like Baltimore and Detroit.

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm tempted too...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Didn't Manning injure his thumb against the Saints? Maybe that has something to do with the low line.

chris440
    chris440's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Lock it in now.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only thing I don't like about this play is how easy it looks

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I agree with this play, I have respect for Dalton and Cincy particularly at home, but Broncos are the hottest team in the league right now and I am going to ride the momentum.

I also really like TB +1 at Oakland. Just coming off a big win in Minnesota and just missed a win against NO last week. This team puts up points and I just cant see Carson and company keeping up even if they are at home. TB is tough against the run as well which should limit McFadden, really like this play

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

broncos go 6-3 in final 9

SmittyZ28

I say a good chance at 7-2 here, even 8-1 if they squeak by Cincy and/or Car

@Cincy-Win
    @ CAR- Could go either way, but I would take DEN here if they beat Cincy
    SD- Will be playing tough after that awful MNF loss, just dont think they have the talent to beat Den at home
    @KC-blowout win
    VS TB- Win, should be a good game
    @ Raiders- Win
    @Ravens-Loss
    VS KC-Win

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    I say a good chance at 7-2 here, even 8-1 if they squeak by Cincy and/or Car

@Cincy-Win
    @ CAR- Could go either way, but I would take DEN here if they beat Cincy
    SD- Will be playing tough after that awful MNF loss, just dont think they have the talent to beat Den at home
    @KC-blowout win
    VS TB- Win, should be a good game
    @ Raiders- Win
    @Ravens-Loss
    VS KC-Win
    id be very scared of denver if i was on any other team in the AFC. would not be surprised to see them go undefeated, even though its unlikely. if ravens can get their shit together they may have the best chance.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peyton -3 for me. Seems to me Cincinnati's secondary gets torched, and manning will exploit this. Denver's defense stronger and if they lockdown A.J. Green it could be a long day for the Bengals.

Bol family

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

So Peytons thumb on his throwing hand is fine and he will for sure play? Since he injured it last game.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's fine . Media will hype it up. No biggie , manning is clutch

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    I agree with this play, I have respect for Dalton and Cincy particularly at home, but Broncos are the hottest team in the league right now and I am going to ride the momentum.

I also really like TB +1 at Oakland. Just coming off a big win in Minnesota and just missed a win against NO last week. This team puts up points and I just cant see Carson and company keeping up even if they are at home. TB is tough against the run as well which should limit McFadden, really like this play

Hottest team?? they won two games in a row over crappy teams...wow

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'm no weatherman but I'd be careful with leftover wind in Cincy on Sunday. PMs arm is accurate but its not cutting thru a bunch of wind. Denver could prob cover anyway....Dalton doesn't have a cannon either

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I'm no weatherman but I'd be careful with leftover wind in Cincy on Sunday. PMs arm is accurate but its not cutting thru a bunch of wind. Denver could prob cover anyway....Dalton doesn't have a cannon either
    leftover wind 7 days later?

SmittyZ28

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Hottest team?? they won two games in a row over crappy teams...wow
    This is why I say they are the hottest team

Biggest comeback in MNF history one week. Offense brings them back down 24 to win, Defense clamps down and holds SD to zero points in the second half

The week after they torch NO. NO may be a major let down this year, but they were coming off of two wins and are at least a pretty good offense. 2 weeks in a row you had a defensive and offensive show, Denver played both sides of the ball well. The O line looks like one of the best in the league, Peyton has time to film another shitty commercial after the hike, and he hasnt throw an interception since week 2. That is why they are the hottest team in the league, in my opinion of course.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

PManning 7-0 vs Cincy lifetime....107 QB rating 17 tds/3 ints

I live in Indy but I watch Denver every week. The defense struggled badly vs Houston and NE over the middle. They pulled Joe Mays at MLB and replaced him w/Keith Brookings on 1st down and running an extra safety Jim Leonhard (Jets) on passing downs. Tracy Porter has been hurt too and Chris Harris has outplayed Porter. The pass coverage is much improved. I think they roll Cincy but waiting on the weather....Manning could still struggle w/strong winds.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Denver is the play this week and get it at 3 while you still can. Manning did hurt his thumb, but I'm pretty sure it happened in the first half and he still finished the game strong. Cincy is coming off the bye and Dre Kirkpatrick will be coming in, but Peyton still picks them apart and Cincinnati on offense is the definition of "boom or bust". Dalton tries for the long ball to AJ Green who hasn't been able to make the big catches in coverage consistently, and everything else is the Law Firm inside for 2.5 or some other underneath garbage to Hawkins or whoever that fast kid is.

Denver is balanced on offense and Peyton still capitalizes on good matchups. Dalton has been terrible under pressure this year and Denver will bring it, while their run game has been pedestrian at best.

splankme
    splankme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1889

I'm all over it!

Disko808
    Disko808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always have faith in the Mannings! Best 2 Smartest Qb's in the game!

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Denver has struggled on the road and cincy hasn't played up to potential. I think this could be a trap game. Hate fading home dogs. I'd avoid this one but if I had to pick, I think bengals are the play here.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Denver has struggled on the road and cincy hasn't played up to potential. I think this could be a trap game. Hate fading home dogs. I'd avoid this one but if I had to pick, I think bengals are the play here.
    I agree

uvajrl
    uvajrl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    I kindly disagree. How has Denver struggled on the road? They've lost to NE and ATL on the road. Those are acceptable losses. Cincy hasn't played to potential? It's about to be week 9. At some point we just have to say that they are just plain not as good as we thought they would be.

uvajrl
    uvajrl's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the same reason why people continue to follow shitty cappers because they think they are "due", people are leaning Cincy here. They are 0-3 SU and ATS last 3 games. I tend to stick with the trend and numbers.

I understand traps, but honestly I don't feel trapped by this game. If it was any other QB than Peyton Manning it would be different, but you have to believe that his strategical breakdown of defenses is back to its prime and they will have no problem winning if their defense performs at average.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Pound Broncos, Bengals defense sucks, Broncos win fairly easily. Damn line is -3.5 now though, fukk, was going to make it my X2 bet in BTP.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Pound Broncos, Bengals defense sucks, Broncos win fairly easily. Damn line is -3.5 now though, fukk, was going to make it my X2 bet in BTP.

There are a few places right now where you can get it -3-125 or buy it to there. Worth it IMO

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Even without a healthy Manning I think they still cover. This will be one of my plays this week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

where is the game at? if its in denver -3 is free money. peyton sucks on the road though so far this year.

splankme
    splankme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1889

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    I still think -3.5 is playable. As soon as I saw the line, I locked it in as my X2 play for BTP.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Anyone out there with a database going back at least five years have an ATS for home dogs after a bye week? Thanks in advance.