bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Had to bring this to the top because donkey dug 4 pages to bring my jets play to the top

bradleysnyder

Not 1 reply here.....BUT sure a lot of harassment on my jets thread

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

u said they going to beat them 27-13 they barely covered

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Not 1 reply here.....BUT sure a lot of harassment on my jets thread
    U bet the " Farm" on the jets and got lucky on this play but of course "the lions was the biggest play of the weekend"

You have been exposed u brokedikk fraud.

Bumping the one winner this weekend thread.

You truly are a loser

bradleysnyder

This was my biggest play.Jets lost me $500 and lions gained me a little over $900.Plus i lost $50 worth of parlays because of the phucking chargers!!!!!Had the chargers won i would have had ANOTHER $1500 day sunday!Instead i only had a +337 profit yesterday!.Profit is still profit.Would have liked more,but im getting some back FOR SURE tonight on the 49ers game!My play is LOCKED UP on that one

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    U bet the " Farm" on the jets and got lucky on this play but of course "the lions was the biggest play of the weekend"

You truly are a loser

I truly am a loser????!!!!That by far is the most false comment you have made yet,but keep telling yourself that!

Donkeys2012

This was my biggest play.Jets lost me $500 and lions gained me a little over $900.Plus i lost $50 worth of parlays because of the phucking chargers!!!!!Had the chargers won i would have had ANOTHER $1500 day sunday!Instead i only had a +337 profit yesterday!.Profit is still profit.Would have liked more,but im getting some back FOR SURE tonight on the 49ers game!My play is LOCKED UP on that one

So 500 is "the Farm" you are so full of shit it is hilarious

bradleysnyder

You truly are a loser
    You would STAB a man to be as blessed as me.2 Beautiful kids,Beautiful wife,Beautiful home,Beautiful cars,Beautiful furnishings and TV's throughout and just a beautiful life in general!You would KILL to be me.You may not know it,but i do and thats all that matters.I can seriously look at you and laugh

You show up just after 6pm every weekday which tells me you work a 9-5.....HAHAHAHA...9-5'S ARE FOR THE ANTS OF THE WORLD!BALLERS DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO AND IM A STRAIGHT PHUCKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER WETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...DON'T CARE.SO DO WHAT YOU DO PLAYER!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post

So 500 is "the farm" you are so full of shit it is hilarious
    $500 is more then you make in a week.i can tell by your post history you work a job with no internet access.if im wrong lets see you posting throughout the day multiple times.why do you wait til the same time every day to start with your useless posts???

Donkeys2012

$500 is more then you make in a week.i can tell by your post history you work a job with no internet access.if im wrong lets see you posting throughout the day multiple times.why do you wait til the same time every day to start with your useless posts???
    Sorry brad im not a loser like you that sits on here making up lies 18 hours a day.

I can bury you in just a few short minutes like I have today.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pokeraddict2012 View Post
    u said they going to beat them 27-13 they barely covered

and detroit scored 28 points and your saying it was a bad call eh???????????

And seattle barely got to 24...if it wasnt a 4th n 4 conversion and a 80 yard run by lynch then seattle would been right around 13...funny i called detroits score off by a point and you have the nuts to trash the winning play?a win is a win and a loss is a loss.don't matter if its by a half point

Donkeys2012

You would STAB a man to be as blessed as me.2 Beautiful kids,Beautiful wife,Beautiful home,Beautiful cars,Beautiful furnishings and TV's throughout and just a beautiful life in general!You would KILL to be me.You may not know it,but i do and thats all that matters.I can seriously look at you and laugh

You show up just after 6pm every weekday which tells me you work a 9-5.....HAHAHAHA...9-5'S ARE FOR THE ANTS OF THE WORLD!BALLERS DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO AND IM A STRAIGHT PHUCKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLER WETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT...DON'T CARE.SO DO WHAT YOU DO PLAYER!

Baller

This coming from a guy that is what 4'10 lives in a rented 150k house and drives an 03 Escalade ?

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

is this the papa johns guy?

bradleysnyder

Sorry brad im not a loser like you that sits on here making up lies 18 hours a day.

I can bury you in just a few short minutes like I have today.
    yOU JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FIGURED IT OUT f\*g............IF I CAN SIT HERE 18 HOURS A DAY EVERY PHUCKING DAY WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT ME?????????I DONT WORK A SHITTY 9-5 LIKE YOU AND I DO WHAT I WANNA DO.YOU JUST BURIED YOURSELF ON THAT COMMENT AND DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW.

SO ASK YOURSELF....IF I CAN SIT HERE AND POST WHENEVER THE PHUCK I WANT WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT MY BANKROLL?????I MUST BE GETTING PAID TO POST HERE RIGHT....BAHAHAHA YOU PHUCKING CLOWN.YOU JUST ANSWEREDD YOUR OWN DAMN QUESTION ABOUT WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.!!!!!!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    is this the papa johns guy?
    329 posts in 2.5 years????man you can really tell who the serious cappers are......what a waste of a 329th post

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by donkeys2012 View Post
    baller

This coming from a guy that is what 4'10 lives in a rented 150k house and drives an 03 escalade ?

03????????????????hahahahahahahahahaha.. ..i bet you couldnt even afford an 03......i have an 08 and an 03.......you talk shit about stuff you cant even afford....hahahahhahahahahahaha...omg are you stupid.i loveeeeeeee my 03 and thats why i still own it

Donkeys2012

yOU JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FIGURED IT OUT f\*g............IF I CAN SIT HERE 18 HOURS A DAY EVERY PHUCKING DAY WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT ME?????????I DONT WORK A SHITTY 9-5 LIKE YOU AND I DO WHAT I WANNA DO.YOU JUST BURIED YOURSELF ON THAT COMMENT AND DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW.

SO ASK YOURSELF....IF I CAN SIT HERE AND POST WHENEVER THE PHUCK I WANT WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT MY BANKROLL?????I MUST BE GETTING PAID TO POST HERE RIGHT....BAHAHAHA YOU PHUCKING CLOWN.YOU JUST ANSWEREDD YOUR OWN DAMN QUESTION ABOUT WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING.!!!!!!

Actually you just buried yourself

My god can a human actually be this stupid ?

bradleysnyder

Sorry you may be able to afford an 03 with 200,000 miles and dings and dents all over it and ripped leather seats for $8,995...MUSH!!!!!!

THEN AGAIN YOU COULD NOT AFFORD THE INSURANCE OR THE GAS............MUSH!

bradleysnyder

Actually you just buried yourself

My god can a human actually be this stupid ?
    You wish you had time like me.Why is it you get on EVERY WEEKDAY at the same exact time almost?Simple question?

bradleysnyder

You seriously get on when you get home from work and have nothing better to do.That shows because your pattern is the same everyday!

Donkeys2012

You seriously get on when you get home from work and have nothing better to do.That shows because your pattern is the same everyday!
    LMAO.

Hey brad where are the titles to all the shit ?

You just got completley buried in the other thread again but of course you wont go back there and respond cause your a lying sac of shit.

bradleysnyder

Hey avoiding the question again???????????????

Why do you care so much about my material items and that im a lying sac of shit?What makes you care so much?Do you like men?

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Jesus STFU Both of you. F**king Children. Grow the F**k UP

First 12