wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

hurricane

Wonder if it will effect any nfl games this weekend as it looks like it going hit the ne. I live in West Palm Beach and didn't even know there was a hurricane. I wake up this morning and the schools are half day and tommorow they are out and i look at the weather channel and their is a hurricane sitting off the coast. Usually we get like 20 days notice. Wonderful, the last one we had flooded everything here and destroyed my paypaya tree. Think I will try surfing out during this one.

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

And I am heading down to Atlantis this weekend. Or at least I was supposed to, not sure if I am going to go now or not.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Wonder if it will effect any nfl games this weekend as it looks like it going hit the ne. I live in West Palm Beach and didn't even know there was a hurricane. I wake up this morning and the schools are half day and tommorow they are out and i look at the weather channel and their is a hurricane sitting off the coast. Usually we get like 20 days notice. Wonderful, the last one we had flooded everything here and destroyed my paypaya tree. Think I will try surfing out during this one.
    It should be pretty far away from land on Sunday

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...1218_5day.html