SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Eagles -6 vs. Jaguars

Eagles -6 vs. Jaguars

Game Time: 10/29/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

Coming off a tough last-second loss last week to Tampa Bay, look for the Eagles to come out hungry this Sunday when they hose the Jaguars in Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia Eagles come into this tilt off a heart-breaking loss last week to Tampa Bay, on what was an improbable 62 yard FG.

This Philly team is now seething and ready for some redemption, which is not a good omen for a visiting Jacksonville squad that just gave up 349 yards in offense to Texans last week. Look for this elite Eagles squad to let loose in a big way this Sunday against a Jags team that is hobbled with an array of walking wounded, including starting pivot Bryan Leftwich(ankle).

Final Notes & Trends: Jaguars are 0-6 ATS in their last six Week 8 contests.

Play: Eagles -6

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol i actually think these guys might get this call right for once, normally you just reverse what they suggest and its money

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leftwich being out is a bit overrated IMO ... David Garrard is a suitable backup for the Jags, and I feel they could possibly win this game out right.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

This line has been jumping all week and Jacksonville will be the play this week.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

That Jaguar defense needs to get back on track to win this game. If not, it will be another loss for a soon to be overrated team.

Passing on this one.