hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

So far SD just win bad teams and teams with bad record.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by hitman09 View Post
    So far SD just win bad teams and teams with bad record.
    And Browns is in that category...

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

I'm tailing you on this one trace GL!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

San diego has horrible red zone defense...i stayed away from this game but like cleveland at home.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Looks like weather could be a factor in this one, with wind and rain. I am already down for the Under ... Richardson is supposedly playing and looking decent in practice, it is just a rib injury. The Chargers have a pretty good running game should they decide to use it and they pretty much have to after the last few games .... but the Browns should be ready for that. Chargers with a good run defense so far but .... starting to think about using the browns in a +9.5 point teaser with something else ... maybe another U50 in this game.

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

On this and

Eagles ML
    Chiefs/Raiders under

BOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    Looks like weather could be a factor in this one, with wind and rain. I am already down for the Under ... Richardson is supposedly playing and looking decent in practice, it is just a rib injury. The Chargers have a pretty good running game should they decide to use it and they pretty much have to after the last few games .... but the Browns should be ready for that. Chargers with a good run defense so far but .... starting to think about using the browns in a +9.5 point teaser with something else ... maybe another U50 in this game.
    i actually think weather kinda favors sd in a way,,,1 maybe it make their dipshit coach run mathews more like he should,,2 sd front 7 pretty solid and i thought cle would be better served passing more than running in this one which may be more difficult, really depends on wind more than anything..then again rivers doesnt mind turning it over in good conditions so maybe he goes for the most trunover in a game record today! lol

heywally

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i actually think weather kinda favors sd in a way,,,1 maybe it make their dipshit coach run mathews more like he should,,2 sd front 7 pretty solid and i thought cle would be better served passing more than running in this one which may be more difficult, really depends on wind more than anything..then again rivers doesnt mind turning it over in good conditions so maybe he goes for the most trunover in a game record today! lol
    Yes, I was thinking that too re S.D.'s running game though Norv has already advertised that he is 'simplifying' the offense which to me, means more running, fewer deep drop pass plays, more quick passes, more ball control. Cleveland should know that if they saw Norv's presser but they have given up a fair amount of rushing yards.

Things line up pretty well for the under here though it dropped to 43.5. Running + weather usually means not a lot of points.

S.D. has typically not traveled well -- in the last few years -- to a strange place like Cleveland and they are playing back on their heals while trying to make changes and Cleveland probably senses a good chance to win a game here, at home. Given that Cleveland has been in all of their games, they are at home, there will be some weather, S.D. has suffered a confidence loss, Norv is their coach .... the +9.5 on Cleveland in a teaser seems pretty good to me though the betting on Cleveland idea contradicts rationality. GL.

2daBank

Yes, I was thinking that too re S.D.'s running game though Norv has already advertised that he is 'simplifying' the offense which to me, means more running, fewer deep drop pass plays, more quick passes, more ball control. Cleveland should know that if they saw Norv's presser but they have given up a fair amount of rushing yards.

Things line up pretty well for the under here though it dropped to 43.5. Running + weather usually means not a lot of points.

S.D. has typically not traveled well -- in the last few years -- to a strange place like Cleveland and they are playing back on their heals while trying to make changes and Cleveland probably senses a good chance to win a game here, at home. Given that Cleveland has been in all of their games, they are at home, there will be some weather, S.D. has suffered a confidence loss, Norv is their coach .... the +9.5 on Cleveland in a teaser seems pretty good to me though the betting on Cleveland idea contradicts rationality. GL.
    i dont think anything wrong with teasing cle, honestly dont hate them +3 but dont like enough to get involved,,,,Bifft just told me that with way wind blowing and configuration of stadium wind wont be much of a factor the direction it is blowing,, honestly i slightly lean over but it certainly could turn in to a typical brown shitfest where 20 points wins..either way not sure if im touching,,,gl with what you decide...

heywally

Thanks for the info - I probably wouldn't touch either except that I've followed S.D. for so long. Will be interested to see how the weather factor plays out ..... I usually overestimate the influence of that but with these two teams in this game, maybe not; at the least, it looks like it will be wet.

2daBank

Thanks for the info - I probably wouldn't touch either except that I've followed S.D. for so long. Will be interested to see how the weather factor plays out ..... I usually overestimate the influence of that but with these two teams in this game, maybe not; at the least, it looks like it will be wet.
    wet for sure,,my understanding is wind wont really be much a issue which is only thing i really weigh heavily.... i like a lot of sd as a team and if they come in and play like they capable i think they win but how the hell can you depend on that?

wally since you follow superchargers close do you know Norv's record off a bye? i have it in my head that i doubt it is good but i really dont know..

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

SD need this game to compete with Denver in the division. At 3-3 SD/Denver are really close.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Chargers are the better team but they seem to magically find ways to lose.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Dangerous game here guys....Clev has been in a lot of games this year and we all know about the 'home dog' stats in the NFL. Tread lightly....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SXRD71 View Post
    SD need this game to compete with Denver in the division. At 3-3 SD/Denver are really close.
    if this held up would not every team be in the playoffs?

heywally

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    wet for sure,,my understanding is wind wont really be much a issue which is only thing i really weigh heavily.... i like a lot of sd as a team and if they come in and play like they capable i think they win but how the hell can you depend on that?

wally since you follow superchargers close do you know Norv's record off a bye? i have it in my head that i doubt it is good but i really dont know..
    No, don't know record off of bye .... I do remember plenty of games that the Chargers have needed but haven't won though .... :0

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

86-1 10/28/12 10:16am $300.00 $240.00 Pending 10/28/12 1:00pm NFL Football 225 San Diego Chargers -2½ -125* vs Cleveland Browns
    I was on the Broncos when they came back on the Bolts ...said I would never put money on the Bolts this year ....I was wrong lol

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Clev goin downhill,SDS goin uphill! Browns Deff the bet!!

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

trent might play for us, but the coaches want to sit him. Trent then comes back and states "I refuse" to sit out. Regardless we still have zero recievers still, chances are SD's top rush defense stop glass bones hardesty. Browns prolly lose this one by 10+

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Chargers should just move this team.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trace i dont like this play. In fact i think the browns are one of the best dog plays of the week.
    Get em next week trigger.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    I grew up in San Diego, went to college here, live and work here.

One piece of advice: Don't trust your money with this team.

When you blow a 24-0 lead at home in front of your home fans, with perhaps the worst play calling I've seen in the 2nd half (was anyone questioning why Rivers was throwing it so much? Even up 24-7, then 24-14. Where was our run game, where was Matthews/Battle/Brinkley?)

Furthermore again, in New Orleans, 1st half lead, 2nd half loss.

That is a disturbing tendency moving forward, the cancer that is Norv Turner almost never seems to inspire his teams or game-plan the 2nd half. Don't tell me good coaching doesn't matter, look at Harbaugh and the turn around in San Francisco.. with the exception of our defense (as far as pressure) the team has regressed.

There is no question this Browns team is perhaps not the same "caliber" as the Chargers, but styles of play fit into each other, and the Browns are playing at home in an early game, where the Chargers have been the example of the prototypical west coast slow start.
    just stay away from this team bro.

First 12