shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Dolphins vs. Jets

Anyone else like the Jets at home here -2? I know they're banged up but after a tough division loss on the road against a solid Pats team I don't see them losing another division game at home considering how close this division is.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont get the logic honestly..if anything i would think last week was a little deflating, we gonna see if greene has somehow figured it out or it been bad d this week cause mia run d solid, stop jets from running and they have a lot of issues......i think you either play fish or pass but i been wrong before.....

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

totally agree with Banker. Dolphins or no play. Bush was looking like USC Bush prior to knee bang up, possible the two weeks did him good. Greene is still Greene.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    totally agree with Banker. Dolphins or no play. Bush was looking like USC Bush prior to knee bang up, possible the two weeks did him good. Greene is still Greene.
    thomas should be healed up as well, id expect mia to punish jets on ground as im not buying they fixed the run d yet...

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

save yourself the headache of watching these two offenses and play the under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    save yourself the headache of watching these two offenses and play the under.
    loving a mia/un tease,,,not thrilled with the total where it sits as decent chance for few turnovers leading to points in this one..