Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyone else love the Titans at home vs Andrew Luck???

Colts run defense is terrible... any reason Chris Johnson doesn't go off again and the Titans open up a can of whoop ass on this overrated Colts team?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

titans defense would be the best answer to your question,,,,not ready to lay more than a fg with a team that couldnt stop jj gold from scoring...

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Like em only because Hasselback will be starting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Like em only because Hasselback will be starting.
    until they put locker back in i loving titans overs...

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like titans mildly. over is a smooth play but luck isn't anything on the road so far.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i like titans mildly. over is a smooth play but luck isn't anything on the road so far.
    he played rex ryan d and rex is tough on rookie qbs, and he played the bears who are top 3 defense in week 1, not a lot to really make case he cant play on the road,,he did manage 21 garbage points on chi.... but we talking the 1st road gm where he will be playing a not just downgrade at defense but one of the worst in league, i think he be ok..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Colts run defense is terrible... any reason Chris Johnson doesn't go off again and the Titans open up a can of whoop ass on this overrated Colts team?
    CJ has NEVER run wild on the Colts D, not even when it was still a cover 2 focused system

Colts never allow him to get to the edge and break contain consistently for big gains, Freeney and Mathis (if he plays) love to keep him to the inside where he can't break tackles

Do your homework Big Bear.

Not saying the Colts are going to win, as they are 0-2 so far in the road losing by 20+ both times, but that was against the Bears and Jets D... this is the TITANS, different story.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Colts could be a big play for me at +3.5

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

With Locker most likely back in I don't like Tenn here. Colts with the points for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    With Locker most likely back in I don't like Tenn here. Colts with the points for me.
    i heard no locker this week,,source please..that really fukks with my over...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I heard on NFL network Hasselbeck is starting.

Titans had a rough start to the season but they are
    a pretty talented offense.

Titans also have a pretty rowdy stadium, shut help shut
    down luck.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Titans should have never started Locker to begin the season. Titans should beat the Colts if Matt starts at QB but what scares me is they just won 2 games they should have lost. I figure they are due to lose a game they should win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Titans should have never started Locker to begin the season. Titans should beat the Colts if Matt starts at QB but what scares me is they just won 2 games they should have lost. I figure they are due to lose a game they should win.

thing is with that defense even with hasslecrack they a .500 team, prob figured season was toast anyway so it was time to see if locker is their guy... kid loooks like a chicken with his head cut off back there and has been incapable of getting his playmakers the ball in space so hopefully Matt stays on field so i can keep taking titan overs...