his first yr 2-14
    2nd yr 6-10
    4rd 10-6

Schwartz is a good coach, he is not black

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Having Joique Bell jump from the 4 yard line to try to cross the plane hahaha that's 4 yards=12 feet and let's not forget it's head first against a very talented d line and Urlacher who yelled out exactly what the Lions were runnin' just before the snap. Scott Linehan needs to get fired just over that one play. Guy is a fukkin loser.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    his first yr 2-14
    2nd yr 6-10
    4rd 10-6

Schwartz is a good coach, he is not black
    Exactly this isn't a bad or dumb coach, he took a horrible program and is slowly improving them, not an easy task. I think he is a Georgetown U economics honors grad as well, probably won't see many of those on the Hoyas basketball team.

Not defending the play calling, but the Bears had by far the best redzone defense in the league before last night's game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Exactly this isn't a bad or dumb coach, he took a horrible program and is slowly improving them, not an easy task. I think he is a Georgetown U economics honors grad as well, probably won't see many of those on the Hoyas basketball team.

Not defending the play calling, but the Bears had by far the best redzone defense in the league before last night's game.
    Lions should have won last night, plain and simple. Look at the total yards for both teams, the TO differential, then the score. It's pretty pathetic that the Bears couldn't do shit offensively.

Lions outplayed them.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lions should have won last night, plain and simple. Look at the total yards for both teams, the TO differential, then the score. It's pretty pathetic that the Bears couldn't do shit offensively.

Lions outplayed them.
    Not really, they allowed several big drives in the second half, when they had a 2 score cushion, the edge in total yardage (340 vs 296) was neutralized by this fact.

That dominant defense kept forcing poor Detroit into mistake after mistake(4 turnovers vs 0). Chicago physically dominated, rushing the ball(171 vs 99 yds), and forced Stafford into a one dimensional offense that allowed him to pad his stats some while picking up the L.

Stafford's pass rating was 74.6. I said before the game their O stats drop off significantly away from home and are padded with mop up time plays and against soft defenses. Chicago also showed why they have by far the best redzone defense rating in the NFL.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Not really, they allowed several big drives in the second half, when they had a 2 score cushion, the edge in total yardage (340 vs 296) was neutralized by this fact.

That dominant defense kept forcing poor Detroit into mistake after mistake(4 turnovers vs 0). Chicago physically dominated, rushing the ball(171 vs 99 yds), and forced Stafford into a one dimensional offense that allowed him to pad his stats some while picking up the L.

Stafford's pass rating was 74.6. I said before the game their O stats drop off significantly away from home and are padded with mop up time plays and against soft defenses. Chicago also showed why they have by far the best redzone defense rating in the NFL.
    You realize that if DET got 1 of those TD's out of THREE INSIDE THE 5 YRD LINE that the Bears would have lost the game, right?

Suh injured Cutler's shoulder in the first half. Anyone that couldn't see he had absolutely no zip in the 2nd half wasn't watching the game. His shoulder was dead. Bears couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half. I don't even think they got in the redzone once.

Again, it was obvious the Bears were outplayed. They got some lucky plays on defense. I was sitting right next to a bears fan at MGM and they were nervous the whole time because DET controlled the entire game.

It was obvious to everyone watching.

MeatWad

I didn't watch the game closely, but will soon. Most of my attention was focused on my tv with the baseball game playing.

Chicago is by far the better team though, and the game turned out about as I expected, ugly affair, why I took SF-Chi in my first teaser of the year. The primetime games were unbettable otherwise, according to my projectios anyway.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Schwartz

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Mike Tomlin - 2008 superbowl champs 2010 conference champs.

Jim Schwartz?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Lions are idiots, all of them

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

truth is.... ur the racist

its not about black or white look at publicity cam an rg3 get when u perform aty a high level u get prasied ala mike tomlin of steelers head coach is a fabulous coach dont turn it into the race issue its about performance skin doesnt mattter

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Lions should pick up Andy Reid after Schwartz gets fired.

First 12