Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

DALLAS and the 'Statue of Limitations' . . .

I think Nancy Drew is not only benched this week in CAROLINA but is also on the way out of DALLAS and I don't
    think it's because of Parcells necessarily, Jerry Jones probably
    had his say in the matter. My question is this: If I'm right and
    Bledsoe will longer be with the Ewings, who picks him up? Or would his career be over either because nobody wants him or he retires? Does he become a backup?

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I think he's more suited to be a backup but he's not humble enough to take that demotion. I say he retires if he gets no starting offers after this season.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great moniker for an immobile QB: "statue of limitations"

"Nancy Drew" doesn't quite fit Bledsoe -- he's a fairly tough guy. Jeff George? Now you're talking. Boy George.

JohnII
    JohnII's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Bledsoe will play again real soon. This Sunday actually, after Romo is dead or dying. Romo versus Carolina defense equals Bledsoe.

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read online on either ESPN or SportsIllustrated? that he came
    to Dallas only if he was the starter; and that he didn't want to be a coach for the younger qb's. I don't think the Cowboys release him--they only have one other rookie, I think, but maybe he would consider a trade to a better team if one was interested. I didn't watch MNF, and I it sounds like he has no mobility. I've heard Dallas' O line kind of stinks right now? Anyways, hope he lands on his feet; and if he leaves Dallas, gives T.O. one good shot to the jaw. I like how after two weeks ago, T.O. catches 3 td's and everything's great; and then a bad week and he already has a repoire? with Romo. What a dick...