Tampa Bay Bucs +6.5
I always love these 6.5 lines, baiting you to take the -6.5. But in reality Freeman played a great game last week, and almost came back. I like the offense and defense of this team, and I think Minnesota's offense is slightly overrated.

Rams +6.5
Every week we continue to see that the Patriots are not the same team. Barely win as -500 favorites at home against a horrible Jets offense, Rams at home is my pick, they kept it close against the Pack.

Titans -3
This is CJ's coming out party, and he has been waiting for it for a while. Crazy win last week carries the momentum of over-achieving Hassleback. Don't see Colts keeping this one close.

Browns +3
The Chargers just had a devastating loss, and I expect the Browns to win at home just as they did against Cinci a couple weeks ago. They play tough defense and smart efficient offense. Like them in this spot.

Atlanta +2.5
This game isn't going to be close. I really love the Atlanta defense, and I think Vick is going to struggle tremendously. I see White having a huge game with Gonzales.

Miami +2.5
First I liked Jets, but I like the young quarterback for Miami. I expect a 17-14 win by Miami. Jets let down after a tough loss in Foxborough.

Redskins +5.5
Just went into NY and should have pulled out a win, and I really like them in this spot. Pittsburgh doesn't impress me that much, and I think dynamic RG3 will create 3rd down conversions. Love this play.

Dallas +1
They beat the Giants pretty easily in New Jersey, and I expect the same. With Austin, Bryant, and Witten controlling this game I see a fairly big blowout. I really like this Cowboys defense behind Ware, and they have a very underrated secondary. Giants will struggle in Dallas, just like they did in match-up number one.

Denver -6
Well if I take anything in this game, it's any team that plays Denver in the first half. But we see what Manning can do, and I don't see anyone stopping him. The Saints secondary is the worst in the league. Best bet might be Team Total over for Denver.

Arizona MONEYLINE(when it comes out) against San Fran. This is a let down game for San Fran waiting to happen. That Arizona defense will keep the game completely close. I think same type of result as the game that San Fran played on Thursday. Huge value on Arizona at home in this spot.