chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sick of people snickering at Jay Cutler

vs the Lions Jay Cutler has a 105 passer rating and has won 5 of his last 6 against them. On MNF, Jay has great stats. 13 Td's 3 interceptions and a 105 QBR.

Matt Stafford sucks against the Bears, he's never won a game against them in Soldier Field.

Jay dominates the Lions and the Vikings, he struggles against the Packers. So bet accordingly.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    vs the Lions Jay Cutler has a 105 passer rating and has won 5 of his last 6 against them. On MNF, Jay has great stats. 13 Td's 3 interceptions and a 105 QBR.

Matt Stafford sucks against the Bears, he's never won a game against them in Soldier Field.

Jay dominates the Lions and the Vikings, he struggles against the Packers. So bet accordingly.
    I hate the bears but I think they cover here.Jay(my vag hurts)Cuntler will not struggle vs det imo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Cutler is a bitch period end of story

chantrain

That's great. The stats speak for themselves. Vs the Lions and on MNF, Cutler is a baller

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

I just hope that f\*g doesn't throw any red zone picks tonight. I'm on Bears ML.

chantrain

He won't, Jay has a dominant running game to fall back on in the redzone and also Brandon Marshall and Kellen Davis to throw to: two huge receivers.

The reason Cutler threw picks in the redzone in the past was due to midget receivers, who Martz preferred over large ones.