josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 team parlay solid

CAROLINA -5.5 AND KANSAS CITY-6 4 UNITS

Ok reasoning is simple here. You got two qb's without much exp. on the road against two pretty good defenses. I dont think either of these games will even be close as both these qbs run for their lives all day long

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no real strong opinions other either of these sides bud. Hoever, I feel that Carolina -5.5 is a pertty good play considering the Dallas QB situation.

josebla89

thanks dan the fact that you dont dislike them makes me like them that much more. i tend to have a pretty good feel for the nfl. some say that college is way easier to pick but i dont see that or at least it dont work for me.

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5139

kc might be good. seneca wallace still unproven.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by josebla89
    CAROLINA -5.5 AND KANSAS CITY-6 4 UNITS

Ok reasoning is simple here. You got two qb's without much exp. on the road against two pretty good defenses. I dont think either of these games will even be close as both these qbs run for their lives all day long
    Great parlay here... Romo was not impressive at all with his 3 INT's in one half on Monday night... Dallas defense looked very vulnerable... Seattle is in shambles with Hasslebeck out and they can't stop anyone either... I'm with you all the way to the bank on this one!

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a heads up on the KC side. I do however really like Carolina.

*** Thursday Update *** QB Damon Huard (KC) Keep an eye on Huard. According to Metro Sports, a local cable sports network in KC, the Chiefs were practicing indoors today because of the bad weather here and near the end of practice, Huard felt a twinge in his groin and left the field quickly. Croyle finished practice out with the first team. The team has not officially said anything yet so stay tuned.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Do you guys still feel the same on KC if Alexander gets the nod?

josebla89

Alexander has done nothing this year and i dont expect him to do much at kc.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sounds good
    Sea 7-3 KC
    Dall 6-3 Car
    Last edited by AC1318; 10-27-06 at 11:56 AM.