jon2345
    jon2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

MNF

What do you guys think of monday nights game. i got o/47 1/2 and Chicago ml?

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNDER AND CHICAGO is the play.

Raffaele
    Raffaele's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like over 47 and the Bears -6. More so the Bears than the total

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Seems like everybody will be on the Bears tomorrow.

jon2345

i was thinking all the lions do is throw the ball anyways, so a shootout maybe?

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

I love the under heres the logic... Bears oline sucks Lions dline doesn't. Lions get a penalty every 2 plays Bears have best d in NFL. Shouldn't be a shootout if it is I'm pissed.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Seems like everybody will be on the Bears tomorrow.
    Looks that way. I'm going to cap the out of this game, tomorrow morning.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post

Looks that way. I'm going to cap the out of this game, tomorrow morning.
    i like the Lions in this spot... if not, i dont see them losing my more than 6..

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Bears - 6

Bears can run the ball. Lions?

Lions shaky secondary could struggle here with additional injuries. Lacey - Out , Bentley- doubtful. Lions will be starting a rookie or guy that they cut and resigned at RCB. Cutler should target.

Forte is said to be 100% . Bears have one of the Top D's in the land, healthy, fresh off bye. Like the Bears on the long grass of Soldier Field. Lions prefer turf.

Lions lack discipline and kill themselves with penalties at key times. Over and over.

Forte takes tremendous pressure off Cutler when he's in top form. Valuable checkdown that can catch. If Cutler is patient and utilizes, he could have big game.

Bears have been strong as a favorite of late. Not a great historical MNF fave, but team seems to be starting to gel. Playing good ball. Really impressed with Jennings, Tillman and Briggs play.

Both teams equally strong on defensive front lines. Bears O line weak, but starting to show improvement. Again, Forte helps here with run threat.

Megatron can erupt anytime, but only 1 TD YTD.

How do you help weakened Detroit corners/ secondary when you have to worry about Forte? Bears don't have same concerns.

disclosure- Huge Bears Fan

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

lions can't stop the bears on grass. the lions defense is overrated as well as their offense. they are overhyped and people have jumped on their bandwagon. they are a big time disappointment this year along with the panthers. they want the general public to take the lions and get the points. the bears win by at least 14.

Ch0pper
    Ch0pper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    lions can't stop the bears on grass. the lions defense is overrated as well as their offense. they are overhyped and people have jumped on their bandwagon. they are a big time disappointment this year along with the panthers. they want the general public to take the lions and get the points. the bears win by at least 14.
    there is nothing overhyped about Lions i meant they don't have cam newton or RG3 type. actually, general public is on the bears! their defense has be formidable. for example, their recent game vs Cowboys-decent Def & Off. and the one-dimensional Jaguars.
    Back to the topic, I was very confident when i picked Chicago ML as underdog vs Cowboys. However, i do feel there is something fishy about this game. Giving Chicago at home, they should be a heavy favor vs struggling lions. the line could ezily started out as 7 and move up. If Lions do covered: Stafford and Pass Def need a superb game. Lions do have a good rush Def and an below avg.running game. at first look i do think this game gonna be over! but even the underdog will bring it on MNF! I believe they will try to make a statement here being bottom(0-1) of NFC North. its a lock on Bears to win but Lion might pull close 4th Qtr. 24-20 Bears!
    4 Team Parlay
    Ticket # 219342241-1
    10/21/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#435] Pittsburgh Steelers -1 -105 50/550 10/21/12
    7:17 PM
    10/21/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#436] Pittsburgh Steelers/Cincinnati Bengals Un 46 -105 10/21/12
    10/22/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#437] Detroit Lions +6½ -105 10/21/12
    10/22/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#438] Detroit Lions/Chicago Bears Un 47 -105 10/21

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0pper View Post
    there is nothing overhyped about Lions i meant they don't have cam newton or RG3 type. actually, general public is on the bears! their defense has be formidable. for example, their recent game vs Cowboys-decent Def & Off. and the one-dimensional Jaguars.
    Back to the topic, I was very confident when i picked Chicago ML as underdog vs Cowboys. However, i do feel there is something fishy about this game. Giving Chicago at home, they should be a heavy favor vs struggling lions. the line could ezily started out as 7 and move up. If Lions do covered: Stafford and Pass Def need a superb game. Lions do have a good rush Def and an below avg.running game. at first look i do think this game gonna be over! but even the underdog will bring it on MNF! I believe they will try to make a statement here being bottom(0-1) of NFC North. its a lock on Bears to win but Lion might pull close 4th Qtr. 24-20 Bears!
    4 Team Parlay
    Ticket # 219342241-1
    10/21/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#435] Pittsburgh Steelers -1 -105 50/550 10/21/12
    10/21/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#436] Pittsburgh Steelers/Cincinnati Bengals Un 46 -105 10/21/12
    10/22/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#437] Detroit Lions +6½ -105 10/21/12
    10/22/12 8:30 PM NFL /Football [#438] Detroit Lions/Chicago Bears Un 47 -105 10/21
    bears will cover, they are the better defense and offense in every category, the ycan run the ball and pass the ball better then lions, this is a mismatch imo. bears will win by +10

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Bears - 6

Bears can run the ball. Lions?

Lions shaky secondary could struggle here with additional injuries. Lacey - Out , Bentley- doubtful. Lions will be starting a rookie or guy that they cut and resigned at RCB. Cutler should target.

Forte is said to be 100% . Bears have one of the Top D's in the land, healthy, fresh off bye. Like the Bears on the long grass of Soldier Field. Lions prefer turf.

Lions lack discipline and kill themselves with penalties at key times. Over and over.

Forte takes tremendous pressure off Cutler when he's in top form. Valuable checkdown that can catch. If Cutler is patient and utilizes, he could have big game.

Bears have been strong as a favorite of late. Not a great historical MNF fave, but team seems to be starting to gel. Playing good ball. Really impressed with Jennings, Tillman and Briggs play.

Both teams equally strong on defensive front lines. Bears O line weak, but starting to show improvement. Again, Forte helps here with run threat.

Megatron can erupt anytime, but only 1 TD YTD.

How do you help weakened Detroit corners/ secondary when you have to worry about Forte? Bears don't have same concerns.

disclosure- Huge Bears Fan
    the whole Cutler targeting the RCB makes me like the Lions even more.. were talking about a wild and inconsistent QB in Jay Cutler.. im sorry but there might be College teams that could smack the Jags around so im not all that impressed by that beatdown they gave the Jags. If Cutler targets a CB, chances are hes passing up other options.. highly doubt they'll leave a practice squad corner to guard Brandon Marshall one on one out there. look for the Jay Cutler special... forcing the ball and pressing in the red zone.. 2 INT's min and the lions should walk out of soldier field with a win by 3

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Cutler hasn't been bad lately and the Bears D is by far best in the league. They create TOs and will force the Lions to try and run the ball with their mediocre RBs. I can actually see Stafford pressing in the game and forcing throws for picks. The Bears will ground and pound with Bush and Forte and create some play action opps. for Marshall. This isn't the same Cutler from last year.c

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i like the bears but i will watch the line and pick later

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    the whole Cutler targeting the RCB makes me like the Lions even more.. were talking about a wild and inconsistent QB in Jay Cutler.. im sorry but there might be College teams that could smack the Jags around so im not all that impressed by that beatdown they gave the Jags. If Cutler targets a CB, chances are hes passing up other options.. highly doubt they'll leave a practice squad corner to guard Brandon Marshall one on one out there. look for the Jay Cutler special... forcing the ball and pressing in the red zone.. 2 INT's min and the lions should walk out of soldier field with a win by 3

You mad bro !

Lions come in with practice squad player playing right cornerback and you like it ?

Cornerback very important position on defense with spread attacks. You know, that guy that is all alone in the flats?

Stafford is solid QB, but mechanics are bad. Only 4 TD. He's thrown more INT'S then TD !

Bears Defense thrives on Turnovers and scoring TD.

Possible NFL record tonight ? Back to Back to Back Pick 6's for the Monsters of the Midway.

Cutler get's a bad rap. Yes, he can force the ball at times and is to confident making tough throws. You better hope that he's greedy tonight.

When Cutler is on, not many better. Big time arm and he could light up a wounded Lion secondary.

Pressure is on Stafford. It's all on him. No Forte behind him. The only way Lions win is if he can beat one of the top defensive backfields that's thriving on picks and full of confidence. Megatron has been silent.

Will Stafford have more picks than td's ytd after this game? Yes.

Bears by 10

dolfan89
    dolfan89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

really struggling with this one i want to go bears -6 and over but its a division game lions are desperate and might make it close. bears defense might make it hard for the lions to score. might make this a no play

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Cutler hasn't been bad lately and the Bears D is by far best in the league. They create TOs and will force the Lions to try and run the ball with their mediocre RBs. I can actually see Stafford pressing in the game and forcing throws for picks. The Bears will ground and pound with Bush and Forte and create some play action opps. for Marshall. This isn't the same Cutler from last year.c
    Bears by far best defense in the league?What about the Texans?Bears defense is good,but to say best in the NFL come on!

jon2345

so are you guys going over or under?

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

-Lions +7

-Under 24 first half

Good luck everybody