ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers still -5

square or sharp bet?

line isnt moving at all, i thought the line would move up immediately, aaron rodgers is fit to play for tomorrow so what gives?

Mike650i
    Mike650i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Nearly 90% of betters are on Packers.

Packers just had a huge win, so everyone is steaming on them.

Books essentially taking a huge position on the Rams.

-------------> Time to bet the Rams.

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

As a Packer fan I really hate when the Packers are in this situation. Low spread where all the public is one them.

I have them at -6 at my book. My best bet is taking a teaset with them to get them as a pk and add another team to the mix.

ermzzy

i would have taken the ML if it was -175 or less not taking them at -225 too deep.

i took them for huge. at -5 at -102 low juice

ermzzy

only way i see them not covering is if the referee penetrate them over with bs turnovers and decisions

40ozfreedom
    40ozfreedom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

The fact that ~85% of the public money is on the Packers and the books are on the Rams raises alot of red flags. Its not like they're trying to give you money. Packers are coming off a huge week thats gonna inflate their value here and the Rams have a stellar home defense. In all honesty, I could see St.Louis cover the +210.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by 40ozfreedom View Post
    The fact that ~85% of the public money is on the Packers and the books are on the Rams raises alot of red flags. Its not like they're trying to give you money. Packers are coming off a huge week thats gonna inflate their value here and the Rams have a stellar home defense. In all honesty, I could see St.Louis cover the +210.
    I am probably the biggest Packer homer on this site & I am not putting cash on them this week.To many injuries on D.