MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills To Win By 6 Or More Points" I’m not expecting blowout here"

Bills only have a rushing game led by C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson,with a win over Arizona and combined for 141 rushing yards. Fitzpatrick is noted for a big turnovers,however I think offense line will step up in this game with a lot protection for Fitzpatrick which is another factor in this game. In my option and research on stats & my stimulated model for this game is Buffalo passing offense will win this game besides there running game !!! I think Titans will lose this game on the road Why???Tennessee’ run D ranks 22nd in the league and gives up a lot of yards on the ground.There some stats in my research that overwhelming put Bills to win by 6 or more points I’m not expecting blowout here..., Buffalo is 7-0 ATS after allowing 150 or more rushing yards in 3 straight games since 1992, Tennessee is 0-3 on the road this season Getting outscoring 10.3 to 35.3, or by an average of 25.0 points/game. It lost by 24 at Houston & 23 at Minnesota & 28 points at San Diego.While I’m not expecting blowout here,I do fully expect the Bills to win by 4 points or more Sunday with early action on the Tennessee shifting the number to three..With all said and done Bills-3 at home[ Bills 28 Titans 20]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet it all and sleep in the hall!!!! A lock from HarryTheHat

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Bet it all and sleep in the hall!!!! A lock from HarryTheHat
    Like the Titans here. Teams heading into their bye week this year have a horrendous SU/ATS reacord. Ten had 10days off for this game also. Is beating the Steelers and emotional win? Cuz if it is than i could see the bills winning but Tennessee gets their first road win.

Boomstick6
    Boomstick6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great pick Harry!
    I agree with your analysis, even to say this game may not be a blow out.

But, the spread is currently -3 (-125).

I find giving a FG and laying that juiced up line is not worthwhile. I'm not worried about the Titans winning the game, so I will parlay the Buffalo ML with the over 46.
    5u to win 9.56u

Good luck Harry.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Like the Titans here. Teams heading into their bye week this year have a horrendous SU/ATS reacord. Ten had 10days off for this game also. Is beating the Steelers and emotional win? Cuz if it is than i could see the bills winning but Tennessee gets their first road win.
    over the years teams have tended to have bad games after beating the steelers for whatever reason,,,,that said im with you titans are the play in this one...

Boomstick6

The over has nearly cashed in just 2 quarters! Harry I brought the over, now we need Buffalo to step this up and throttle these titans.

Harry we will get this.

Harry we are winners.

Boomstick6

Nasty loss. Buffalo was cruising with a 6 point lead. All they had to do was get a couple first downs. Total collapse on both sides of the ball.

Typical Bills.