Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL is disgustingly Rigged

Unreal! Harbaugh declines to take the safety off the board. I had the Seahawks +8 but a fix job is a fix job. Sorry for anyone who was screwed by those cheats!

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Unreal! Harbaugh declines to take the safety off the board. I had the Seahawks +8 but a fix job is a fix job. Sorry for anyone who was screwed by those cheats!
    Get it together and look at the big picture.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Terrible call to begin with......I didn't see a second low block......both players hit Aldon Smith above the waist so fukk it

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course you'd think that because you see a conspiracy everywhere you look. Harbaugh made the right call, take the ball without giving Seattle a chance to onside it. How is this difficult for people to understand?

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

It did look shady but how many would say there was sharp money on the 9ers if they would have called that safety. Silly flag by the ref anyway.

ps not one penny on this game.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

they take the safety they be up 9points? with under a minute lol hes the worst

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

do you really think harbaugh cares about covering? i doubt he even knows the spread. when you think about it, he did the right thing...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Of course you'd think that because you see a conspiracy everywhere you look. Harbaugh made the right call, take the ball without giving Seattle a chance to onside it. How is this difficult for people to understand?
    You nailed it. I'd hate to be up 9 points and allow the other team to onside kick with 53 seconds left.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

they can onside all the fukkin want. Niners would have been up 9 points. How hard is that for obtuse people like you to understand???

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    do you really think harbaugh cares about covering? i doubt he even knows the spread. when you think about it, he did the right thing...
    Not saying it's a rigged game, but they know what the spread is. From the announcers to the players to the coaches and the Gatorade buy, they know what the spread is.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

they can onside all the fukkin want. Niners would have been up 9 points. How hard is that for obtuse people like you to understand???
    how much did you lose?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

how much did you lose?
    ya might wanna read it again.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    You nailed it. I'd hate to be up 9 points and allow the other team to onside kick with 53 seconds left.
    So taking the ball with the lead and the other team without any timeouts is the wrong call? LOL.

Justin3587

how much did you lose?
    Enough to be on suicide watch obviously....

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

The announcers didn't even know what to say

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

You 49er backers act like you got backdoored. You were never covering the entire game. You would of got a gift if they accepted the safety.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

coaches need to have a better understanding of the fukkin spread, harbaugh is the obtuse one here

UZI Suicide
    semper in excretum
    UZI Suicide's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7657

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Terrible call to begin with......I didn't see a second low block......both players hit Aldon Smith above the waist so fukk it
    Exactly.

MNF Bailout
    MNF Bailout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Total points is one tie breaker possibility when it comes to playoff tie breakers. So don't start telling me how those points don't matter for Harbaugh and SF.

Fuk the nfl and harbaugh ya fuk!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought you had to punt the ball after a saftey?

You can onside?

Lol why do you think he was wearing that headset

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Smart to decline and kneel out the clock for the win.

DrStale

Why would you put the ball in the other teams hands at all? Even if theres a 1 in a thousand chance? When you can END THE GAME.

A4K

So taking the ball with the lead and the other team without any timeouts is the wrong call? LOL.
    Did you read my post?

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

If the NFL was "rigged" why would the so called refs risk calling a penalty and a safety in the first place? If Ben Obanaoijoidijobabo makes it an inch further the safety would have stood and the 49ers would cover.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

anyone claiming it was right call to take points off the board is full of it. It doesn't matter who you was on. What's right is what's right. Don't let your wager blind you. It was a horrible call and anyone being honest knows it was. End of story.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

If you can't protect a 10 point lead with the other team at their own 25 yard line with no timeouts, which is the best case scenario IF Seattle gets an onside kick, you shouldn't be talking Super Bowl.

Justin3587

anyone claiming it was right call to take points off the board is full of it. It doesn't matter who you was on. What's right is what's right. Don't let your wager blind you. It was a horrible call and anyone being honest knows it was. End of story.
    So how much did you lose crash dummy?

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Saying its rigged and using this as your evidence is just stupid. It's not like everyone loses because sf declined the safety. one side is happy, the other side got screwed. It's sports betting. Its the NFL. The only way to comsistently bet the NFL with any certainty is to use teasers. 6 point teaser on sf hits tonight. That was the "sharp" bet. You decided to give up all those points and got burned. Sorry.

DrStale

I had Niners in a tease so I have no dog here. But please explain how a minuscule chance at losing is a better decision than one that gives you no chance at losing. Also a decision that can injure your players. Until you can do that (which you can't) you're wrong.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Bigh2001 View Post
    Saying its rigged and using this as your evidence is just stupid. It's not like everyone loses because sf declined the safety. one side is happy, the other side got screwed. It's sports betting. Its the NFL. The only way to comsistently bet the NFL with any certainty is to use teasers. 6 point teaser on sf hits tonight. That was the "sharp" bet. You decided to give up all those points and got burned. Sorry.
    Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha Did you really just suggest a teaser as the sharp bet? That's funny as phuck.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

let's face it though, all football strategy aside jim harbaugh is kind of a dik though for doing that.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think there is a coach in the Nfl that would've played it
    any differently.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    I don't think there is a coach in the Nfl that would've played it
    any differently.
    Lol, I bet out of all the other NFL coaches I can find ONE to take the points.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

the only "fix" is the fixation of how grotesque the offense of all NFC west teams when they play on thursday night.. was going to take the under in my teaser but didnt want to get greedy.. Niners get a good record last year due to a soft schedule although they have a stout defense, their QB is awful. Everyone loves to overrate the teams in the division when they play marginal strength of schedule (at best). Put one of those teams in either the NFC East or North and they would be bottom feeders.

Phildo
    Phildo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6228

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    I thought you had to punt the ball after a saftey?

You can onside?

Lol why do you think he was wearing that headset
    You can't use a tee after the safety, so it's a lot harder to onside kick it, but you can try.

1234 Last