Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sf +16 1/2

Last year the Bears beat SF by something like one point and it was all because of a missed field goal that was caught and returned for a TD. I really like SF here. Their offense is far and away better then what they had last year. The bears pretty much have the same exact team as well but they've been lucky on offense so far. They'll cool down in SF. Also Jonas Jennings and Larry Allen will be back in action. Frank Gore will have more holes.
    Last edited by Zikaris; 10-25-06 at 12:19 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel you are on the right side of this game bud.

I'm thinking the Bears offense will will struggle once again this week against the 49ers.

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are two sides to every coin, i'm a 49ers fan myself and can see the 49ers putting up a fight but at the same time they have been just horrible on the road. Maybe getting back jennings and allen will change their fate. good luck

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

If only the SF defense could play as well as the offense If Bears D can take care of the offense then they have no chance at all. SF has to keep up with the points but the Bears D is tough minus the first half of the Arizona game. So hopefully Bears D just plays aweful against SF and I will be happy.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Im not sure I can take them points. I feel the Bears defense will shut down what offense the 49ers have. I know they can score, but the Bears have a shut down type defense. Plus we all know the 49ers cant stop anyone, so the Bears will score on them.

Passing on this one.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looker, I know I said it above. but, I really don't think the Bears offense will do that much at all this weekend against the 49ers. Maybe the under would be the better way to go in this game after really thinking about it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Looker, I know I said it above. but, I really don't think the Bears offense will do that much at all this weekend against the 49ers. Maybe the under would be the better way to go in this game after really thinking about it.
    Well the 49ers defense isnt to impressive. It will have to be another poor performance by Rex that will bog the Bears offense. Which isnt out of prespective.

This is a game that Im just going to stay away from all together. I really need to see how the Bears (Rex) rebound off that MNF game.

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

the 49ers defense is horrific. this is going to be a one sided game all the way. The 49ers have not been good on the road for a long time. they have improved somewhat but nowhere near good enough to even make a game of this. Rex grossman will look pretty good this week but not because hes very good; the 49ers defense is just that bad. I see sf turning the ball over to a hungry bears defense. I'm a 49ers fan but heck when your team sucks and you know it cash in.

final score
    sf 13
    chicago 45

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright boys take it for what you will, but here is my pick. I have been right so far this year out of every bears game I have put money down on and this game should be no different. The bears -16.5 is the play here. The big difference in this game over the Cardinals game is it is in Chicago. The bears have not given up double digit points in chicago in like 12 games or somehting like that. So lets say the 49ers score 10 the bears should put up at least 27, and i dont think the 49ers even score that much. Grossman WILL be better this weekend as hes had a whole week off to correct his mistakes, and he was embarrassed hell be better, and the bears running game will be improved as well. Plus you guys are missing the major point here......Denny Greene and the Cardinals KNEW WHO THE BEARS WERE!!!! AND THEY LET THEM OFF THE HOOK..... I dont think the 49ers know the bears as well as Denny haha... good luck if you pick the 9ers and the points, but my money is on DA BEARS

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

take the points

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Last year chicago was laying 13 to SF and won 17-9
    Last edited by AC1318; 10-26-06 at 10:55 PM.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK people the worst possible reason to take the 49ers is because the bears didnt cover a 13 point spread last year. If you are forgetting the bears offense is much better this year than last, and last year there was like a 70 MPH wind or something ridiculous. It was impossible to throw the ball or kick field goals. Do not use that game as a barometer. The bears will cover, but if youre going to make an argument for them not covering do not use last years game as that argument.

MPMEYER1982
    MPMEYER1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Let them keep doubting our boys, nothing like knowing you lost your bet in the 2nd quarter lol. Bet the 49ers in Chicago????? lol

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

31-0 not even half time yet. Write this game off 49er backers!