Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Seahawks vs 49ers matchup

The one sure bet I can see out of this matchup is the under. Arguably two of the best defenses in the NFL and meager passing game mixed with great running attacks. That just smells like a grind it out kick field goals type game.

On the side, I can understand taking the 9er's as a favorite here, based on the notion that they are real pissed about last week and a somewhat unproven qb in Wilson on the road. He did beat Rodgers and Brady and Romo..... But they were all at home. They are a different team on the road. What I am unsure about is the passing game of the 49ers. I cannot trust Alex smith. Hes just...Ehhhhg. With that being said I think the under is the real pla. Combined with the mistrust of the 49ers O and SEAHAWKS away play it can go either way: a 20-10 49ers win or a 16-13 9ers win. Either way i see the total goIng under and depending on what side you sit on, a coin flip.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

pish posh analysis but it gets the job done. Hope anyone that saw this took the under to the BANk