goblue1975
    goblue1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Best game, blowout, upset in Week 7?

Somebody want to take a stab at this?

Here's my take...

BEST GAME: NY Jets vs. New England (i love the rivalry here)

BLOWOUT: New Orleans vs. Tampa Bay

UPSET: St Louis vs. Green Bay

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Best game: Lions and Bears

Blow out: raiders and jags

Upset: Ravens and Houston

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Best game: Cleveland vs Indy

Blowout: Dallas vs Carolina

Upset: Pittsburgh vs Cinncy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Best game: Pittsburgh vs Cincy

Blowout : 49ers vs Seahawks

Upset: Carolina vs Dallas

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

you know my boy is a die hard redskins fan. He claims he is going "all in " on the Redskins at +6 vs NY Giants

he says we own NY Giants and says they suck at home.

i told him Tom Coughlin might be the worst motivator in the NFL b/c if the Giants were focused every game they would never lose.

But i got to thinking about this game and NY Giants looked pretty damn good last week. And since NY got swept by the Skins last year shouldn't they be extra motivating to put a beat down on the skins???

Is there something about playing at home that makes the Giants suck ??? Do the Redskins really "own" the Giants???

RG3 wasn't even on the team last year when the Redskins beat the Giants twice. And wasn't that just a result of the Giants taking the Redskins lightly?

I mean at first i was leaning Redskins and the points but now i'm starting to think the Giants win this one in a blowout. I don't see how the Giants take the Redskins lightly here.. Giants are already 0-2 vs Divisional opponents

Is there a matchup problem that favors the Redskins in this game??

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Best game: Cleveland vs Indy

Blowout: Dallas vs Carolina

Upset: Pittsburgh vs Cinncy
    in what way?

clevlend indy is ugly, luck has looked good but browns stink and there's no rivalry. pitts is garbage, cinci will win so unless your on pitts, theres no upset. but hey, we all get our opinion.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you know my boy is a die hard redskins fan. He claims he is going "all in " on the Redskins at +6 vs NY Giants

he says we own NY Giants and says they suck at home.

i told him Tom Coughlin might be the worst motivator in the NFL b/c if the Giants were focused every game they would never lose.

But i got to thinking about this game and NY Giants looked pretty damn good last week. And since NY got swept by the Skins last year shouldn't they be extra motivating to put a beat down on the skins???

Is there something about playing at home that makes the Giants suck ??? Do the Redskins really "own" the Giants???

RG3 wasn't even on the team last year when the Redskins beat the Giants twice. And wasn't that just a result of the Giants taking the Redskins lightly?

I mean at first i was leaning Redskins and the points but now i'm starting to think the Giants win this one in a blowout. I don't see how the Giants take the Redskins lightly here.. Giants are already 0-2 vs Divisional opponents

Is there a matchup problem that favors the Redskins in this game??
    It's not bad to take the Skins this week.. Giants can afford to lose this game and pick the win up later in the season at fedex field, but they must win against Dallas week after since they already lost at home.. It's ok to split division going 3-3, but when you get swept, later in the season you have to play the pray game.. S oit's not a bad spot for Washington this week..

I'm a giants fan though so I hope Redskins lose.. hopefully skins cover though..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

do you think RG3 will have success running the ball ? that d-line is quick

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i want to put money on the skins i'm just afraid RG3 gets another concusion

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    in what way?

clevlend indy is ugly, luck has looked good but browns stink and there's no rivalry. pitts is garbage, cinci will win so unless your on pitts, theres no upset. but hey, we all get our opinion.
    Pittsburgh wins with one arm tied behind their backs.