NFL WEEK SEVEN

One unit (10-9)(-2.10)
Two unit (10-6)(+6.80)
Three unit (3-11)(-27.60)

OVERALL SEASON (23-26)(-22.90)

Took a beating last week. No excuses, I just sucked. I usually do suck in the nfl. I win on Saturday and give some back on Sunday. Not going to over think this week. Just going with first instincts.

Thursday night (one unit) risking 1.30 units to win 1.00 units.
San Fran (pick) vs Seattle
Over 30½ (Seattle/San Fran)
San Fran gets pounded, Seattle beats New England and now the line is seven. Seattle nowhere near as good on the road. Under is so obvious in this one, so I think it goes over and teasing it down should help.

Houston -6½ vs Baltimore (three units)……..Baltimore and Flacco are the most over rated teams & QB in the league right now. Baltimore defense is old and injured. Houston got embarrassed their last game and will destroy Baltimore this week. I love this one.

Green Bay -5 vs St Louis (three units)……….I think last week is just the beginning for the Packers. I think we are going to see the team we were expecting to see for the rest of the season. It may not be easy, but they should win by at least seven.

New England -10½ vs NY Jets (two units)…………..Another crazy line, right? Not really. Pats lose while Jets looked great last week, yet they are getting double digits. I am not falling for it. I look for the Jets to go back to their pathetic offensive ways and Brady to pour it on the Jets. Pats by at least three touchdowns.

NY Giants -5½ vs Washington (two units)………..When the Giants want to be and don’t look ahead, they can be and are the best team in football. I love RG3 and he is and has turned the skins around, but he is young will make mistakes. I think he and the Skins are maybe getting a little too much credit and should be more of a dog AT the Giants.

The rest of these are one unit plays with no write ups.

New Orleans -3 vs Tampa Bay
Dallas -2 vs Carolina
Pittsburgh -1½ vs Cincinnati

Good Luck Everybody!! I know I need some.