midnighthour12
    midnighthour12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Raiders -4 over Jax LOCK of the week

Raiders are better than their record and are a competitive team unlike Jacksonville who looks like by far the worst team in the NFL. The Raiders defense looked vastly improved last week in Atlanta and if that continues this weekend this game will be a blowout. Plus the game is in Oakland.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

oak -4 a lock..

i wouldn't be surprised if jax wins outright. the over might be a better play

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Jacksonville has looked awful all season. Oakland has played a couple of stinkers but they've also been competitive against a decent team in pittsburgh and a good team in Atlanta (esp at the dome).

I think it's a really good bet for a team going east to west, that is horrible to begin with. Blaine Gabbert is pure garbage

this is definitely my favorite late afternoon game. although i like the jets +10.5 too

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Oakland= lock ... that's funny! No such thing as a sure thing or lock ecs. in the NFL lately if you been paying attention. I am still in shock we gave Atl. a game in their house last Sunday. Laying 4 with this team is always dangerous because they always find a way to make it interesting at the end and barely squeek by when they do win games. Go back the last several years and you will be hard pressed to find a game we won by more than a td. And like us last week going above and beyond despite going to the dreaded east coast time zone the Jags are coming off a bye and might just surprise or make this really interesting!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Careful now.....

Lakerboy said this is another dead bolt lock and he has 5,000 units of "Air" on this game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

LB taking Jaguars +4

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

But i will say Even though LB only bets air... he is actually sharp in football so u might want to lay off this game.

Guy is on fire in football