shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Pit vs Cin

hard to see steelers losing two games in a row but even harder to see cincy losing 3 in a row after losing to the phins and browns... but if the steelers are on their game, it could be a bloodbath but steelers have been far from impressive but neither is losing to the dolphins and Browns..

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i really dont see tomlin losing 3 in a row, even if polamalu is out. they have to win, can't keep losing on the road like this.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i had Titans moneyline last thursday, but i like Steelers in this spot - off a SU loss w/3 extra days rest. Steelers -1 best value of the week, if you got it early enough.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is one of the toughest games to call, alot of ppl will ride on steelers but they've been HORRIBLE, i think bengals have looked better in this season so far.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Bengals are gonna take this one.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

The Bengals will take it here, CIN ML is the play. Or Tease them to +7.5 for insurance.

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Steelers coming off a long rest. I'd wait to see what the situation is with Mendy/redman before laying anything on this game though.

I took the Titans on thursday since Pittsburgh has been pretty awful on the road and visiting teams are at a tremendous disadvantage on Thursday night games. However, I think the steelers are a desperate team right now and the Bengals are just not very good. They've had about as cupcake a schedule as you can get and they're still only 3-3.

BJGE isn't good or versatile enough to exploit their run defense and it'll basically be the dalton/AJ green show and nothing else.