John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

ATTENTION EAGLES: Marty Mornhinweg offensive coordinator

Marty Mornhinweg (born March 29, 1962) is the offensive coordinator with the Philadelphia Eagles, having joined the Eagles in 2003 as the assistant head coach. He was named offensive coordinator on January 6, 2006, after the Eagles previous offensive coordinator Brad Childress was hired as the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings.

The play calling has been awful for the past few seasons , reid seems to always take the credit for the offensive mistakes , but marty is horrible , change deffently needs to be made , not trying to get this guy canned or anything but the talent we have overall is not being used correctly , bunch of speedsters and barely any trick plays , plus the lack of mccoy's touches.i know the offensive line a huge problem here with the protection for vick , but then again they are just throwing um out in the fire by dropping back and passing every play, so it leads back play calling. looking for some insight on this topic , as everyone seems to get called out but marty.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

I dont get it, we loved him here in detroit....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He committed the inexscuable offense of winning the coin toss in OT, and deciding to kickoff. Needless to say his team lost withou an offensive possession. Get this guy out of the league.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

played the wind in OT. CLASSIC Mornhinweg !

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

bump , off the bye week , lets see if anythings been changed on the offensive playing calling , since marty is still around.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I expect it will...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marty is Andy, Andy is Marty. Not much difference in my opinion whether you believe Marty calls the plays or is an Andy puppet. They both are stubborn fukks about running the football with the best player on the team.