Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Chargers suck, they always do this..last year lost me 5k 10 leg parlay by losing after botching a snap to kick a 25 yard field goal against KC Chiefs with 20 seconds left for win and ofcourse lost in overtime..U can't blame anyone but yourself for betting them...sry for ur loss
    I remember that game on Halloween, had 3k on them straight up because I was going full retard mode that month. Worst betting night I ever had. If you ever take Rivers, take him small and don't hesitate to hedge. There's never been a game that I didn't get nervous that I didn't lose when going with SD.

Stompin_Tom
    Stompin_Tom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4140

you put your money in the hands of the chargers and philip rivers and thats the risk you take

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    delusional for thinking they had a chance of winning? they were up 24-0 fkn nothing at the half and peyton manning had done jack shit!

this type of comments blow my mind even more than the shit that goes on the field.
    Manning had close to 150 yards in the first half. Chargers had 10 points gift-wrapped to them in the first half too. You were obviously not watching the game if you think Chargers were dominating.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

15-Oct-12 American Football
    2H Handicap
    Denver Broncos (-4) vs San Diego Chargers for 2nd Half. 1.909

If you watched the first half. How can you not make this bet?

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Peyton manning is the best ever. He will take care of your bank roll

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Zoo that was Peyton Manning's 37th comeback, so that shouldn't be NO SURPRISE. However the margin more of a surprise despite the play being on Denver tonight ANYHOW.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Relax. NFL lines are sharp. Denver was +1. I got +2. If you thought a pkem game was over at ht you should not bet thiD league.
    ^^ This. In the NFL more than any other league, the final score tends to come back to the number. Rarely do you see a team dominate wire to wire, and even more rarely when the spread is small.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

bull fkn shit. laker boy and suicidekings that is utter bullshit. nfl fkn teams do not blow 24 point leads in their home building like its norma thingl and don't act like it is to justify your denver tickets.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Took Denver +13.5 for plus money in the 3rd quarter... I couldn't believe the books offered this!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Manning had close to 150 yards in the first half. Chargers had 10 points gift-wrapped to them in the first half too. You were obviously not watching the game if you think Chargers were dominating.
    Exactly what I was going to post but u beat me to it.

sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I was on chargers. Chargers got some really lucky breaks in first half and chargers backers were saying peyton was washed up. Wrong.

At the same time, all the broncos backers who are now saying "i told you so" are wrong too. You guys were cursing peyton all over the place the same way im cursing rivers now.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess it is scripted....I won another 1500 tonight on this game and 7 K this weekend on NFL........given, this is a good week, i usually avg. $1000.....

honestly, with 16 games on the board and so many lines, how do you not make money? people just feel the need to play everything they see instead of hammering a couple spots.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

ZooYork, the outcome is the outcome. When it comes down to it, Denver covered and the line movement showed that. Vegas just doesn't open lines at +3 and for no reason move it down to a PK.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Vaas187, u bet any college football?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3623

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Exactly what I was going to post but u beat me to it.
    I didnt even count the pick 6. So in essence, San Diego had one drive worth a damn the entire first half.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I didnt even count the pick 6. So in essence, San Diego had one drive worth a damn the entire first half.
    And that wasn't even Peyton's fault. Wideout missed the hot read. Similar to the pick 6 from Romo to Dez last week.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    delusional for thinking they had a chance of winning? they were up 24-0 fkn nothing at the half and peyton manning had done jack shit!

this type of comments blow my mind even more than the shit that goes on the field.
    It is your own fault Zouk. Broncos -4 second half such easy money instead of crying learn to make money on
    It.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    It is your own fault Zouk. Broncos -4 second half such easy money instead of crying learn to make money on
    It.
    Broncos point differential so far this season in the 4th quarter should've been an obvious 2H Broncos play.

vaas187

Vaas187, u bet any college football?
    no....i went down like 2 K in college. refs suck in college ball and a lot of players are inconsistent. bigger gamble imo than NFL

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    no....i went down like 2 K in college. refs suck in college ball and a lot of players are inconsistent. bigger gamble imo than NFL
    I ask cuz I was eyeing the AZ ST game this Thursday as a potential big play at home against the Ducks. Opened at -10 and now at -9. ASU is an underrated team.

vaas187

I ask cuz I was eyeing the AZ ST game this Thursday as a potential big play at home against the Ducks. Opened at -10 and now at -9. ASU is an underrated team.
    you always gotta like home dogs....like i said though, i don't play CFB

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Start hedging this BS Live and you'll never have to sweat this BS ever again.
    What I did, and made a nice profit thank you!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Who took Phillip Rivers over Peyton Manning is an Idiot.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Many of you forget that Peyton Manning made a huge comeback on the Tampa Bay MNF game in 2004.

THagen
    THagen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Manning laying PK against Chargers to the bank long before this game started. Took the OVER after only reviewing PPG from both teams,situationally, only 2 minutes to kick off. Both bets seemed mindless too me??? Rivers shits the bed... A lot
    Last edited by THagen; 10-16-12 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Typo

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is hilarious,
    never could anyone write a script this good................

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Rivers did nothing in first half.....Denver Special Teams scored almost all of SD's points for them essentially....Manning barely touched the ball in the first half and still drove down the field for over 150 yds without scoring. How could anyone NOT think Manning had a chance to comeback. Not to mention he has almost come back the last few weeks but ran out of time just short....you had to know he would finish a comeback at some point.

Also granted I didnt go big on it at +1200, but if you have $ to bet on halftime lines and 23 different sports, and throw down plenty of $ on some games, how do you not put half a unit or at least $10 on it at those odds. I saw it and couldn't believe the had the odds that high!

Seriously did some people on SBR forget that a TD+XP is worth 7 points in football, Denver was only down 24 points.

Also when are guys gonna finally realize the games not over till its over. Had Joker over Murray the other day, guy saved 5 championship points, had Giants in the Superbowl, Welker drops the pass Giants win. I could go on and on, its been happening since people started playing sports.

Baseball is the best though, 162 games, tons of games on everyday, guys starting threads oh no games over (insert team) is down 5-0 after the first inning, its over.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by UpsetSpecial09 View Post
    Rivers did nothing in first half.....Denver Special Teams scored almost all of SD's points for them essentially....Manning barely touched the ball in the first half and still drove down the field for over 150 yds without scoring. How could anyone NOT think Manning had a chance to comeback. Not to mention he has almost come back the last few weeks but ran out of time just short....you had to know he would finish a comeback at some point.

Also granted I didnt go big on it at +1200, but if you have $ to bet on halftime lines and 23 different sports, and throw down plenty of $ on some games, how do you not put half a unit or at least $10 on it at those odds. I saw it and couldn't believe the had the odds that high!

Seriously did some people on SBR forget that a TD+XP is worth 7 points in football, Denver was only down 24 points.

Also when are guys gonna finally realize the games not over till its over. Had Joker over Murray the other day, guy saved 5 championship points, had Giants in the Superbowl, Welker drops the pass Giants win. I could go on and on, its been happening since people started playing sports.

Baseball is the best though, 162 games, tons of games on everyday, guys starting threads oh no games over (insert team) is down 5-0 after the first inning, its over.

This post is smart.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

easy money on the OVER!!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rivers also throwing into double coverage.

Both teams couldn't get a 1st down if their lives depended on it.

But I only went Broncos 2H small, I can't back that offense with impunity. 1H the WR didn't even know the correct route to run.

Just sloppy. Manning saved the day.

But a 24 pt comeback? Unreal. Chargers are shameful. I feel sorry for the fans.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This was an easy cap imho. Started with over for the game, Chargers 1st H and Broncos 2nd H. Peyton is a 2nd Half player, especially with a new team. Guy tied Marino tonight for most comeback wins in NFL history.

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

The Mannings are the comeback kids!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Denver actually has been better than any team they have played this year

Team will be major threat to get to superbowl

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

got in on the ml on the live play.. almost got +600 or sumthing around there it when they where still down 17 bad service on my phone at work bet didnt go through til the resumed play . but got the small action on it thanks rivers for the turnovers

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

He took a page out of Eli's book

First 123 Last