I really don,t like to bet Monday night football games of which who ever is playing.I personal think the spreads are always over in flat-ed with bookmakers.However after my win with Bucks and press situation[Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once.I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction].I can't pass this divisional game up!!!! J.J. Bacas power rating one of best in NFL betting 75% predictive power rtg division rating has Charger at 10.2 verse Minnesota 6.7 with advantage 3 1/2 points to chargers regardless of home team advantage. A more disappointing factor,absolutely no running game with Vikings offense.Chargers got a run-game which the Broncos will have troubles with.Manning can throw the ball however with out a running game established he will trouble with the play action pass all night.However,the Chargers running game is average looking at 125+ yards,once they have it established the run,Rivers have more time with quick release short passes to score.I.am going with J.J.Bacas on this one!!Chargers+1