lued
    lued's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am tired of being a loser

Please, Please, Please...point me in the right direction...
    I am newish to handicapping sports. I just out right suck. No matter what numbers I run, it seems that most of the time I come out liking the favorite. For some reason, I never bet on a favorite that covers though. This past weekend, I went 1-9..my only win was Sea ovr NE.
    So could anyone please give me some insight as to what weighs heavily on your decisions? I mainly average 3 or 4 power rankings together, compare run o to run d, so on and so forth...but it no workey for me. Please help any way that you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

MNF Bailout
    MNF Bailout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by lued View Post
    Please, Please, Please...point me in the right direction...
    I am newish to handicapping sports. I just out right suck. No matter what numbers I run, it seems that most of the time I come out liking the favorite. For some reason, I never bet on a favorite that covers though. This past weekend, I went 1-9..my only win was Sea ovr NE.
    So could anyone please give me some insight as to what weighs heavily on your decisions? I mainly average 3 or 4 power rankings together, compare run o to run d, so on and so forth...but it no workey for me. Please help any way that you see fit.

Thanks in advance.
    Follow me broski. Find my thread MNF Bailout. There are years where I hit 60-65% ats. I've been capping for quite some time and by now I'm pretty good at analyzing the right factors. The difficult part is putting the "right amount of weight" on the game factors that I find and analyze. Good luck.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you bet live in baseball tonight?

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.