Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

San Diego 1st Half

Look at Denver's statistics in the 1st half this season. They've only been leading in one game at the end of the first half and that was their blowout of Oakland. They are a strong second half team but on the road in a loud stadium, give me San Diego coming out to a quick start. Any team led by Norv Turner can not be trusted to eek out a close win in a big spot but I am very confident in the statistics lining up for another early lead for SD (Similar to last week where they led at half before fumbling away the game).

I know it's a different situation but by the numbers San Diego is the one team that has owned Manning throughout his career especially in San Diego. He struggles early. Rivers has owned Denver winning 6 out of last 7. Public all over Denver and that Papa John Hawker's Pee-Pee. Not me.

Official Play: San Diego First Half Pick EM.

Best of luck boys.

geislr76
    geislr76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SD has only played well against miserable offenses... Raiders, Titans, Chiefs. Don't expect them to do much. They have lost their other games to teams with good QB play (Saints & Falcons). And the Saints D is dreadful.

I do have Broncos ML for the game, so hey, maybe we can both win.

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Quote Originally Posted by geislr76 View Post
    SD has only played well against miserable offenses... Raiders, Titans, Chiefs. Don't expect them to do much. They have lost their other games to teams with good QB play (Saints & Falcons). And the Saints D is dreadful.

I do have Broncos ML for the game, so hey, maybe we can both win.

I still hope we both win. Cashhhhh it