lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Mikaol read the next thread

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tip for you.. you should listen to fans that actually WATCH their teams and not just think you can analyse everything on the board.

My status applies to this post

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

no worries guys, his bookie let him cancel the bets at halftime.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    no worries guys, his bookie let him cancel the bets at halftime.

Thats what happens when you write it in pencil..you can easily just erase it.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

LB how long til the "Pound Jag's ML next week" thread comes out?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    rodgers 300+ yds 3td's RAMS secondary not very good after all.Rams supposedly great d outplayed by GB's supposedly middle of pack D.
    held to 24 points until bradford turnovers....rams and under teaser cashed you weak bitch and rodgers had to work for everything he got till very late,,,you have proven continusly you know nothing about fb and unlike me dont have a thread full of winners, just a bunch of meaningless post from a meanigless person ..do your family a favor and die..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Tell dat homer banker. If rams covered he would of said they got lucky.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    held to 24 points until bradford turnovers....rams and under teaser cashed you weak bitch and rodgers had to work for everything he got till very late,,,you have proven continusly you know nothing about fb and unlike me dont have a thread full of winners, just a bunch of meaningless post from a meanigless person ..do your family a favor and die..
    You were wrong & you can't even admit it you & LB deserve each other.
    The Rams secondary is great when playing miami, seattle,arizona but when it faces teams that are actually good at passing the secondary is mediocre.That's part of the reason they are 3-4.

GL to you the rest of the season

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

You bet on the Rams against Packers two seasons in a row and lost both.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    You were wrong & you can't even admit it you & LB deserve each other.
    The Rams secondary is great when playing miami, seattle,arizona but when it faces teams that are actually good at passing the secondary is mediocre.That's part of the reason they are 3-4.

GL to you the rest of the season

how wrong was i you sack of shit? pretty sure in this thread or another i posted that i had gb between 24-27 (sorry bradford made few costly mistakes) and stl between 16-20...final score 30-20, yea i was way off,,luckily not far enough off to lose the only play you say i "touted"in this thread,,stl+11 and un 51.5,,,told you i needed the margin for error here,,,and what exactly did you contribute to discussion? "rams suck they havent played anyone, gb is the best!" yes very helpful..again if you think stl secondary is mediocre you dumb as shit (go to my thread i said if rodgers was patient cobb would have a field day, but that what i do, give thoughts and opinions and this what you do, spew shit).....you think you hurting me by saying rams 3-4? i dont give a fukk, ive never been much of a fan of a single nfl team, i jump from yr to yr with who's style i like as we didnt have a team here when i was growing up and honestly betting nfl always been more fun to me than fandom,,,you wanna hurt my feelings talk about how cardinals gonna lose this series as i make it perfectly clear i can be unbiased with them during reg season but once playoffs hit i become a insufferable homer (not a douche such as yourself but will only bet on cards, try not to be arrogant unknowledgeable asshole about it tho).... im done with you, i come here to talk bout this shit most of us do, you come here to tell everyone how awesome your pack are and ive never seen you say 1 knowledgeable thing about them...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I still don't know why that moron went for it on 4th down and not kicked a FG around the 20 yard line.

First 123