tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Haha New England

Jesus, all they have to do is play deep coverage and not give up the touchdown. A field goal doesn't hurt them at all, and they give up a 48 yard touchdown with a minute left. Last time I take them to cover a spread

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Square Bloodbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

i knew not to trust them this week... feels good after they were ahead basically all game and typically blow it late

brady with 2 picks... this is on him

but this sets up a nice spot to play the pats vs jets next week! they will be playing big game for division next week

i am never gonna bet against this seahawks team @ home... first the gb game, now this!

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I don't think it was square actually, Brady throws a pick in the endzone, and they get a run off at half time when they were gonna kick a chip shot field goal. I think New England was the right side, just a bad ending

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

agree, i think the pats were on the right side also, blown coverage of some sort on that deep pass allowing that td, or at least the defensive coordinator not calling the right play. let every one jump on the jets next week in foxboro so i can get the pats giving less points.