B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL plays to make money on

NFL:

Been pretty hot the last few weeks in NFL. Mostly playing dogs which is my style. Like a few this week.
    Added:

5* O19.5 Oakland TT (instead of taking them to cover, i think this is the better play since falcons defense is overrated)

3* Miami ML -210 (
    Rams have to come out flat on the road after two straight divisional upsets and without their best wr.)

3* Jets -3
    (Everyone down on NYJ and they've looked like shit, but they have played a decent Miami defense, SF, Houston and Pittsburgh, so lets keep that in mind. Jets 3rd straight home game. Colts off shocking win and now go on the road for the first time since week one....yes week one. Thinking Luck struggles on the road sunday. )

3* GB +3.5
    (GB off shocking loss as favorites. Think they'll rebound nicely this week.)

3* Dallas +3.5
    (Really like this play. Every public bettor thinks Dallas is trash after that beatdown the bears gave Romo.)

2* Seattle +3.5

1* NYG +7

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

4-0 +14 units on the early slate.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

6-0 +17 units in all....and 8-0 +23 for the week counting the Tennesee/NYJ plays this week.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Green bay wins and completes the sweep for the week ......... 9-0 +26 units. SUCK ON THAT u squares! I can browse these forums and fade these morons to make more money then i can count. THANKS

NFL:
    Monday:
    3* NYJ +10 WINNER

Thursday:
    3* Tennesee +6 WINNER

Sunday:
    5* O19.5 Oakland TT WINNER (instead of taking them to cover, i think this is the better play since falcons defense is overrated)
    3* Miami ML -210 WINNER (Rams have to come out flat on the road after two straight divisional upsets and without their best wr.)
    3* Jets -3 WINNER (Everyone down on NYJ and they've looked like shit, but they have played a decent Miami defense, SF, Houston and Pittsburgh, so lets keep that in mind. Jets 3rd straight home game. Colts off shocking win and now go on the road for the first time since week one....yes week one. Thinking Luck struggles on the road sunday. )
    3* GB +3.5 WINNER (GB off shocking loss as favorites. Think they'll rebound nicely this week.)
    3* Dallas +3.5 WINNER (Really like this play. Every public bettor thinks Dallas is trash after that beatdown the bears gave Romo.)
    2* Seattle +3.5 WINNER
    1* NYG +7 WINNER

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427