The Falcons are undefeated
    The Falcons are at home.
    The raiders are 0-2 ATS on the road
    1 PM Eastern start highly favors Atlanta
    Matt Ryan wins at home
    Opposing QB's have a 112 QB rating against the Raiders
    Oakland gives up on average 283 passing yards per game
    Oakland gives up 411 yards on defense per game

Atlanta is going to score points. Their run defense isn't very good but their pass defense is. Opposing QB's have a 66 rating vs them. Part of that was peyton manning throwing up on MNF but they are still better vs the pass than the run. ATL gets a lead early and plays to their strength.

Indy @ Jets
    Indy is coming off an emotional win
    The Jets are at "do or die" time. Their schedule should start to loosen up some.
    Jets run D is pretty weak but don't expect the Colts and their backup RB to take advantage
    Jets Pass D has been good, they are facing a rookie on the road.
    Indy is 0-1 ATS on the road
    Colts defense gives up 6.1 YPP
    Colts defense gives up 4.7 YP run

What better way to get back to the ground and pound then playing a soft Colts run defense? Aaron Rodgers had no run game last week and it hurt. The Jets HAVE to win this game at home and as good as Andrew Luck has been he is still a rookie on the road. Just think, the Colts won 2 games last year and now they are on the road only a 3 point dog? Public slightly favoring the Colts. Jets win.

Detroit @ Philly
    Detroit is 0-4 ATS. In my season preview I said to FADE them and I have been
    Opposing QB's QB rating vs Eagles is 68
    Lions only rush for 90 per game or 3.6 per play. I don't expect much running the ball.
    Opposing QB rating is 99 vs Detroit.

I expect lots of screens to Shady and other short passes to avoid the Lions pass rush. Vick better have a clock in his head that says get rid of the ball in 3-4 seconds instead of his usual holding onto the ball forever. Reid needs to coach his dumb thug and I expect him to. I expect Matt Stafford forced into a lot of 3rd and longs. Eagles should win this one pretty easily.

Minnesota @ Washington

I'll admit I haven't seen much Minnesota last year but statistically they should easily win this game. Minnesota's defense has been legit. They held the Titans to 7 points, the Lions to 13, and the 49ers to 13. They give up 305 YPG and onl 78 per game on the ground for 3.2 per play. You need to shut down the run to beat a Mike Shannihan team. Minnesota has been strong running the ball and I see a revenge factor for Peterson coming back to FedEX field. The Washington secondary is awful and I expect Minny to take some shots in play action.

Denver @ SD

In short I'm buying the Peyton Manning hype. He's getting into his own. If they could get into the playoffs with Tebow last year they can certainly with a real QB, harder schedule or not. Denver's defense is better than SD's and their offense is better too. SD's defense has improved on paper thus far but I'm not a full believer yet. I still think this is a first place show down in the AFC West but I have Denver winning the division this year.

I really want to watch
    Dallas @ Balt : Stats say bet Ravens but I tend to lean Dallas
    Giants @ SF: Stats say bet 49ers
    Pats @ Seattle: Stats say bet Seattle but I'm staying away. If you can get -3 no juice maybe take Pats

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Oh and people might be scared to lay -9.5 on Atlanta. That's because it's early in the year. If this was week 12 or something this spread would be Atlanta -14. Early in the year the big spreads aren't usually as big.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

No teasers this week.