MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chiefs Team That Does One Thing Well, And One Thing Only' """Run The Football""

The Buccaneer's run-defense ranking reads No.4 overall at present,but the year-ending loss of RE Adrian Clayborn has not yet been fully realized.Tampa Bay was gashed for 153 yards and two touchdowns on 31 carries (4.94 YPC) by the Redskins before the Week 5 bye, and now faces a Chiefs team that does one thing well, and one thing only''Run the football. Brady Quinn can be worse,incapable of throwing the ball on a beeline,Quinn is one of the least accurate passers of our generation. He's completed 52.5 percent of his career throws, averaging 5.43 yards per pass attempt.Tampa Bay presents a favorable pass-defense match up,but it may not matter because Quinn has always struggled to hit open receivers. The Buccaneers are still ranked fourth vs.the run and are allowing only 3.2 yards per carry,but Charles is the most dynamic back the Buccaneers will have faced this season. His shiftiness has the potential to give their front seven fits.LBs Quincy Black, Mason Foster and Lavonte David will have to tackle well, and DRE Daniel Te’o-Nesheim,who was promoted to the starting lineup after Clayborn went down with a season-ending knee injury in WeekThree will really have to step up. The teams have been maddeningly close to adding at least a few more to that total. And both have the weapons on offense -[ the Chiefs with Charles running], [the Buccaneers with Jackson receiving] - to pose a legitimate threat here. In the end,expect the absence of Cassel to allow Tampa Bay to limit Kansas City's runners enough to make a difference.
    My Prediction:Tie goes to the home team Buccaneers -4 Bucs 20, Chiefs 13
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

broker651
    broker651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Copypasta

Harry. All respect bro, but I'm always tempted to add the proper attributions to your write-ups. Can't resist anymore...
    Above;
    Copyright © Evan Silva, Matchups
    Copyright © 2012, Sports Network
    Copyright © Dan Parr, Pro Football Weekly
    Copyright © Lyle Fitzsimmons; Sports Network

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Sorry I do not use any of the those sites for stats or update info. I do copy and paste from my formula and work sheet

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you really think quinn is a huge downgrade? i dont disagree with play just not sure i think cassel would make a difference as there a reason fans were cheering for his injury...i ask cause at end you say "expect the absence of Cassel to allow Tampa Bay to limit Kansas City's runners enough to make a difference.".... just curious if you would feel differently with him playing?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Yes I would if Cassel was playing 2daBank. Looking at this game from my formula I see big advantage for Bucks offense line and there passing game.

broker651

Seriously dude? I was just goofin' on ya, but don't deny the obvious.
    You don't get info from any of those sites?

From Evan Sylva
    http://nfc.nbcsports.com/articles/nf...1/179/matchups

Kansas City @ Tampa Bay

The Buccaneers' run-defense ranking reads No. 4 overall at present, but the year-ending loss of RE Adrian Clayborn has not yet been fully realized. Tampa Bay was gashed for 153 yards and two touchdowns on 31 carries (4.94 YPC) by the Redskins before the Week 5 bye, and now faces a Chiefs team that does one thing well, and one thing only: Run the football. Smoking-hot Jamaal Charles, the No. 2 overall fantasy running back, was supposed to have a difficult matchup against the Ravens last week.
    From Pro Football Weekly
    www.profootballweekly.com/2012/10/10/key-matchup-chiefs-rb-jamaal-charles-vs-bucs-run-d

The Bucs are still ranked fourth vs. the run and are allowing only 3.2 yards per carry, but Charles is the most dynamic back the Bucs will have faced this season. His shiftiness has the potential to give their front seven fits. LBs Quincy Black, Mason Foster and Lavonte David will have to tackle well, and DRE Daniel Te’o-Nesheim, who was promoted to the starting lineup after Clayborn went down with a season-ending knee injury in Week Three, will have to step up to set the edge when Kansas City runs the ball his way.
    Sheesh. Change Bucs to Buccaneers and it's all yours right?
    Anyway, whatever.
    Best of luck to you all. And to you Harry.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by broker651 View Post
    Seriously dude? I was just goofin' on ya, but don't deny the obvious.
    You don't get info from any of those sites?

From Evan Sylva
    http://nfc.nbcsports.com/articles/nf...1/179/matchups

Kansas City @ Tampa Bay

From Pro Football Weekly
    www.profootballweekly.com/2012/10/10/key-matchup-chiefs-rb-jamaal-charles-vs-bucs-run-d

Sheesh. Change Bucs to Buccaneers and it's all yours right?
    Anyway, whatever.
    Best of luck to you all. And to you Harry.
    ouch...plagiarism is bad M'kayyyy

broker651

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us

-- Broker651

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Reply to 2daBank... You are only as good as your weakest link when Replacing Cassel who is starting quarterback of chiefs with backup Brady Quinn. This is a clear cut sign that it's not only the bookies losing confidence in the Chiefs but also the organization itself. The Buccaneers have home ground advantage going into this game and are well rested for their upcoming clash against the Chiefs. That alone gives them the edge. The Chiefs are clearly suffering an identity crisis and losing faith in players and systems in play. All this sums up in favour of the Buccaneers making this the game to potentially turn around in their season beating the chiefs.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Very Good Luck To All Of You This Season On Your Picks,Threads & Bets With SBR... I have been diligent in my philosophy, Just betting one game at each week [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet. Use money lines as a evaluation, with and against the point spreads, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offense analyzes, Team coaches comparisons..... My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game prediction

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Reply to 2daBank... You are only as good as your weakest link when Replacing Cassel who is starting quarterback of chiefs with backup Brady Quinn. This is a clear cut sign that it's not only the bookies losing confidence in the Chiefs but also the organization itself. The Buccaneers have home ground advantage going into this game and are well rested for their upcoming clash against the Chiefs. That alone gives them the edge. The Chiefs are clearly suffering an identity crisis and losing faith in players and systems in play. All this sums up in favour of the Buccaneers making this the game to potentially turn around in their season beating the chiefs.
    right on bro,,,i wouldnt touch kc with 10 foot poll (and i played them vs balty last week),,was just curious as if you really thought cassel mattered? as to me it would have prob been same w or w/o him...

far as the other stuff i hope you aint just cutting and pasting stuff like dude claims but he sure got some evidence..either way gl w your play..

broker651

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    So sayeth Harry the Hat... Oh... and also Nila Amerova
    http://www.sportsbetting.ag/sports-b...bay-buccaneers

The Chiefs are clearly suffering an identity crisis and losing faith in players and systems in play. Replacing Cassel with backup Brady Quinn is a clear cut sign that it's not only the bookies losing confidence in the Chiefs but also the organization itself. You are only as good as your weakest link and when the starting quarterback –the so-called leader –gets sat, well that is telling. All this sums up in favour of the Buccaneers making this the game to potentially turn around their season.

broker651

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ouch...plagiarism is bad M'kayyyy

The Kansas City Chiefs face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 6 of 2012 NFL.from Jeff Grant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9aZz5svwJE

MR.HARRYtheHAT

The Kansas City Chiefs face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 6 of 2012 NFL.from Jeff Grant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9aZz5svwJE

MR.HARRYtheHAT

[QUOTE=broker651;16358222]Seriously dude? I was just goofin' on ya, but don't deny the obvious.
    You don't get info from any of those sites?>>> http://arrowheadaddict.com/2012/10/1...king-the-game/

broker651

Name:  Double+Facepalm.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  21.5 KB

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

I have not read everything in this thread but I have to say a few things here...The Chiefs are the only team in the NFL to have outgained every team they have played so far in the NFL...They are one of three teams in the top 10 in both Offense and Defense...Plus the Bucs have won just 1 game in their last 14 as well...
    Last edited by Playmaker; 10-13-12 at 02:08 PM.

broker651

Harry, I started making a post detailing all the shit you stole and it was just too much frakkin work.
    Please don't make me do it.
    I'm just bored and drunk enough to research all 500 of your fukkin "analysis" dude.
    Just say "mea culpa" ok?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

So get drunk and be somebody.thanks for great cartoons they were great///LOL