ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Anybody Playing The Rams +3.5?

Can easily see this being a good spot for miami to slip. They usually dont play as well at home (aside from raiders). They are prone to blow games late. Should be a field goal game either way. Who's on it?

ttrace35

I guess I'm alone here. ROfL. Will make a small play. Miami not that good.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I guess I'm alone here. ROfL. Will make a small play. Miami not that good.

Take the points if gun/head

Im on indy, sea & denv this weekend

GL, Where the fukk is that clown geno at?? Guys like christmas morning

ttrace35

I like geno. Entertaining.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I'm on stl this week. Rams win

ttrace35

Rams defense ferocious. Cincy carelesss turnovers is only reason Miami won last week.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I lean Miami, how are Rams going to score? Dolphins have one of the best defenses in football and Rams without Amendola.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Why do you hate Miami so much?

They are better than the Rams. Rams D won't play like they did against Arizona.

Rams won't run on Miami, have no one to pass to.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Rams have a good pass defense but their run D is god damn awful

I have miami by ten

Not to mention Amendola was bradfords only trusted playmaker

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Why do you hate Miami so much?

They are better than the Rams. Rams D won't play like they did against Arizona.

Rams won't run on Miami, have no one to pass to.
    Don't hate miami. Just been fading them at home and been successful, the past few years. People are to high on Miami. Guy said Miami is one of the best defensive teams in the NFL. Not really. How can you say Rams defense won't play like that? I think fisher has the defense right where he wants. Hartline won't do shit against finny.

Rams defense> Dolphins defense.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami one of the toughest teams to run on in the league. At home that is a huge advantage. Play action may not work here for Rams and Amendola a huge loss.

Would not put it past Rams to score one on defense though. That secondary is nasty. Tannehill is generous with the football.

Line is 4 at all major outs all day. If you like them I hope you got that.

Rams defense is extremely susceptible in the run game. I bet we are a lot more familiar with the name Lamar Miller by 5 o'clock Sunday.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams D is tired.. can't run at full steam and carry the team week after week yet. While they might have a solid top 10 defense this year.. they are STILL a rebuilding team and will not push to hard quite yet. Definitely a game to skip as these are two teams whose stats are worth going by.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

I got them in contest picks and may put them in a teaser.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Mia favored by 4.enugf said

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Guy said Miami is one of the best defensive teams in the NFL. Not really. .
    Look it up. Nobody runs on Miami this year, and they have faced Arian Foster and Darren McFadden, so it's not like they are shutting down a bunch of stiffs. Rams won't be able to run a lick and their receiving corps blows now without Amendola. Reggie Bush may be the best offensive player on the field and Tannehill has been good lately.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Rams just don't have the offensive weapons to win on the road... but i hope you are right tracer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Don't hate miami. Just been fading them at home and been successful, the past few years. People are to high on Miami. Guy said Miami is one of the best defensive teams in the NFL. Not really. How can you say Rams defense won't play like that? I think fisher has the defense right where he wants. Hartline won't do shit against finny.

Rams defense> Dolphins defense.
    ill give you phins at home but what about my lambs on road? they surely at least balance out no? no way fish as horrendous at home as stl has been for years on the road....far as defense goes rams pass d better but mia prob doesnt have to be as strong there and rams run d still leaky, it will improve as brockers gets more time but it not there yet....mia will control the los, control los control gm.... i got on mia-3 -125 early on,,it prob will be close and low scoring but think bradford be on his back or makin mistakes w/o amedola or much of a run gm to work with.... stl does have a adv in the special teams as well tho which could be big..

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Reggie Bush has looked ordinary last two weeks, no way he's 100%. Miami has Smith in secondary who is not bad,but rest of that group is real bad. Can Bradford take advantage? I think so.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Reggie Bush has looked ordinary last two weeks, no way he's 100%. Miami has Smith in secondary who is not bad,but rest of that group is real bad. Can Bradford take advantage? I think so.

ready for the rams to either get some wide receivers or get rid of Bradford. Rams are a horrible passing team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    ready for the rams to either get some wide receivers or get rid of Bradford. Rams are a horrible passing team.
    i give bradford a hard time but honestly think this 1st year he has had a respectable /if any qb coach which is criminal imo.... the oline is miserable and as you said we have no wrs,,,that a tough nut to crack for any qb,,and like i said ive never been a big bradford enthusiast from day 1..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Can easily see this being a good spot for miami to slip. They usually dont play as well at home (aside from raiders). They are prone to blow games late. Should be a field goal game either way. Who's on it?
    you can say the same about the rams...

oops i meant the rams don't play well away from home.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

should be a defensive battle so taking pts is usually a good idea.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I would trust Miami D on road more then at home. Getting field goal here...seems like no brainer in pickem game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

+5.5 now at some places.

Miami ready to crush.

ttrace35

We'll see. Line movement favors Miami. Cant wait. Same with the Tampa game. Im curious to see both outcomes.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Miami at home , they have a great run D vs a team with zero receivers to throw to , except Steve Smith, should see a lot of action if your a fantasy football head but the Rams just dont have enough today to stop the Fins or score on them, I love the the RAms DB's but they wont be able to stop them today ...Rams 0-2 on the road, one of the things I look for in predicting a blowout are in place here, Miami's very solid run D vs the Rams horrible pass game , Fins shut the run down and make the Rams throw it... but to who ? .... give me the Fins -5 it wont be close Make sure you get that money guys , have a great day SBR Don't do it trace35 , flip that bet the other way .... its a blowout today , and Im a Rams and KC fan ...just saying

ttrace35

Too much phins love. Fukk the phins.

KktdocT
    United Kingdom
    KktdocT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, mate.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Ima a Rams fan lol Ok ttrace , I followed you a little last year , thanks for that I did make some money with you , you killed it for a minute ..hope you get hot this year again ... Keep throwing up the picks Here is a trend everyone should look for , Teams with ave run game and horrible pass game on the road vs Teams with a great run D let alone #1 run D , thats all you need to know Fins smash MY RAMS today lol I hate saying that but were here to make money ,not bet on our teams

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Look it up. Nobody runs on Miami this year, and they have faced Arian Foster and Darren McFadden, so it's not like they are shutting down a bunch of stiffs. Rams won't be able to run a lick and their receiving corps blows now without Amendola. Reggie Bush may be the best offensive player on the field and Tannehill has been good lately.
    Miami has a strong run d. The stats all favor Miami but I don't want to be on two mediocre teams at best. The bottom line is at this point you can't rely on either team. The Rams passing game has been weak and they haven't had much help besides Amendola. Now he's hurt. So what are they going to do on offense? Can't run. Throw passes to a bunch of retreads.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No but I would not bet against them

Good luck Trigger

ttrace35

AHHHHHHHHHHHH PHUCK THE PHUKKIN PHINS. K13 IS RIGHT. I HATE THEM. I hate Marino. I hate Clayton and Duper.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I got the Rams + 5 1/2. I like how Fisher is having an impact on the team. He is the King when getting points. Rams gang tackling and playing physical. Fish have nice looking defense, wouldn't be excited about laying points with that offense.

Starting rookie qb's laying points are 0-5 ATS and 0-5 SU.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttrace35

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dolphins win by 17

123 Last