kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

Anyone here like IND +4 this week

I hope not because it seems whatever sbr likes the opposite wins. (Texans and Pitt as an example)

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on tenn... as were most of the sharp posters..
    just cuz you see a few threads calling the favorite a 'lock' doesn't mean all of SBR was on them. Youre always going to see plenty of stupid lock threads for primetime fav's. ignore them.

Im leaning NYJ but not sure if I have the balls to play this with the other games on the card.
    Colts coming off a very emotional come from behind win.. heading to meadowlands..I know everybody wants to blow luck after last week, but let's not forget these colts lost to the Gabbert-led jaguars @ home 3 weeks ago

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This one is really tough. The Donald Brown and Robert Mathis injuries take the steam out of a nice Colts win last week.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I am liking the under here, Jets have scored less than 20 points in all but two of their games, one of which was a fluke against the Bills. I think we saw the best Jets team we are going to see all year against the Texans last week and they came up short. I did take Indy +3.5 for 1 unit, but I took the under for 3. I think the under is a safe play.

Also like the lean of Bengals/Browns under and starting to really like NE/SEA under 45

GL!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I was going to play Indy pretty big but no Donald Brown...no Mathis. They still don't know if they're getting back 3-4 other guys on defense. Plus the Jets might be getting back Dustin Keller who's pretty athletic and talented. Pass

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

like jets here as well

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

no. i had them +7 vs Packers, but that was a different situation. Colts were a Home Dog w/extra rest(post-bye) versus an average Packers team. NYJ moneyline or PASS. look ahead has Jets @ Patriots. i'll buy the Jets in a must win.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a believer in Luck. +4 to the team with an actual offense

kobebryant55

Thanks for the all the feedback everyone. Seems like most of the public/sbr really like GB SEA and MIA this week

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Thanks for the all the feedback everyone. Seems like most of the public/sbr really like GB SEA and MIA this week
    Talked about it in my Geno's Picks Podcast thread... Jets are on a short week and regardless of what everyone else says... i didn' think they were as good as they looked last Monday night...

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

The Jets are facing a horrible season, they fought hard against the Texans, and that is the best I've seen the Jets this year. The Colts coming off a big win for the team over the pack, and their HC has them playing hard. The Colts won't have their back with Donald Brown. Both D's give up over 25 points on average, but both offenses averages around 20. I could see the Jets coming out low, and Luck taking advantage early. I like the Colts overall, I think they have an ability to grind out a win late, again.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    55 % of public on GB. 77% on new england. 50% even on mia
    Points Awarded:

kobebryant55 gave jinxpro13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kobebryant55

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    55 % of public on GB. 77% on new england. 50% even on mia
    Pwned... Lol

Thanks

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

I think the under on Jets/Colts is the safest play - Colts picked up points in Indy after Green bay meltdown for an emotional win, now they play in New York and are using their 3rd string RB Vick Ballard (supposedly impressive pre-season but i think he's under 3ypc in reg. season). Jets have a notable 2ndary; their weakness is running game which Indy simply does not have right now. Add to that A. Cromartie is prob. going to be on Wayne all night long - he'll get his looks but don't expect last week's numbers - all of this spells Under. Oh, and Jets Offense sucks, playing with Sanchez and 2nd-rate WRs, and a horrid running game. 7 points last week came from a return TD which is not going to happen often.

kobebryant55

Bump...

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by Parligod View Post
    I think the under on Jets/Colts is the safest play - Colts picked up points in Indy after Green bay meltdown for an emotional win, now they play in New York and are using their 3rd string RB Vick Ballard (supposedly impressive pre-season but i think he's under 3ypc in reg. season). Jets have a notable 2ndary; their weakness is running game which Indy simply does not have right now. Add to that A. Cromartie is prob. going to be on Wayne all night long - he'll get his looks but don't expect last week's numbers - all of this spells Under. Oh, and Jets Offense sucks, playing with Sanchez and 2nd-rate WRs, and a horrid running game. 7 points last week came from a return TD which is not going to happen often.
    that's the shit, I'm taking a shot this week on the under in this game. neither of these teams has anything to prove, and they both pretty much suck at this point offensively. indy prolly wins it but 17-10? UNDER... take the shot with me!

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    that's the shit, I'm taking a shot this week on the under in this game. neither of these teams has anything to prove, and they both pretty much suck at this point offensively. indy prolly wins it but 17-10? UNDER... take the shot with me!
    ughh i did buddy and we lost ;-)
    i also lost my Pats to the Under parlay on one shitty not paying attention to the obvious pop warner defensive play call by the Pats late. Ughhh

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    ughh i did buddy and we lost ;-)
    i also lost my Pats to the Under parlay on one shitty not paying attention to the obvious pop warner defensive play call by the Pats late. Ughhh
    Yeah the Pats ****** me....they beat themselves