tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive been sweating this steeler game all night

cause i have them in 4 parlays thinking i need to win by 6. just looked and i have the money line on every bet. lol

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Congrats. Easy win

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Congrats. Easy win
    Wow. Just wow. Why paco?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classic! No worries cuz you got the ML and not the spread right?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ouch

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

steelers known for chokin on the road I guess you forgot quickly about that loss to the raiders a couple weeks back. their goes your 4 parlays

milwaukee mike

knew titans would win after paco's congrats thread, even down 7

tatommack

im betting dogs the rest of the nfl season fuc this. hassale dick was working on the view a few weeks ago now hes back to being an nfl qb give me a break. the nfl sucks

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Congrats. Easy win

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

too easy there. you should all know how pittsburge cant cover and ben rottenburger is a choke job

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    cause i have them in 4 parlays thinking i need to win by 6. just looked and i have the money line on every bet. lol
    man these kind of plays burried me earlier in NFL...... always rotate teams,never put same team in more than 1 parlay man

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, good thing you had the ML, lol, getting cocky in a one possession game, lol

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Why paco?
    because he felt the easy play was Tennesse..... wich it was. You had to know Pitt wasnt gonna have an easy game after Tenn wa destroyed last week. NLF101....... Teams than get blown ou the week befor, usually come back with a good effort the next week. Kinda like the Jets against the Texans

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

you got fisted pal

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

because he felt the easy play was Tennesse..... wich it was. You had to know Pitt wasnt gonna have an easy game after Tenn wa destroyed last week. NLF101....... Teams than get blown ou the week befor, usually come back with a good effort the next week. Kinda like the Jets against the Texans
    or the Bills playing 49ers and Jags playing the Bears. They both continued to look like shit. Both had solid beat down the prior week and then came back and suffered worse beat downs. It goes both ways.

tatommack

man these kind of plays burried me earlier in NFL...... always rotate teams,never put same team in more than 1 parlay man
    no way tenn wins this game with a qb who hasnt played at all. just didnt think pitt could lose this game i figured ml was safe bet. i gave pitt way to much credit. really had this picked as a blow out

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Confirmation bias. These same bums got buried by New England and Minnesota with a similar type of line.

Pitt 2-11 ATS last couple years on the road before tonights game.. 2-12 now.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    no way tenn wins this game with a qb who hasnt played at all. just didnt think pitt could lose this game i figured ml was safe bet. i gave pitt way to much credit. really had this picked as a blow out
    I think if Troy played Hasselback would have played how most thought he would

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    or the Bills playing 49ers and Jags playing the Bears. They both continued to look like shit. Both had solid beat down the prior week and then came back and suffered worse beat downs. It goes both ways.

Yes but the bills have been horible for years and Jags have no offense. Pitt is not a good road team.... A =+13.5 teaser over 37 total was the given play here. Pitt plays way to many close games to back them. Aot of people under estimate Hasslebeck..... guy isnt what he once was, but he knows how to conrol a game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone can beat anyone in the nfl that is why you can bet 20k a game on them

milwaukee mike

my "why" comment was why do you jinx the poor guy by saying congrats when the steelers are only up 7.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

im keep telling yall niggaz never lay points on the road in a
    prime time game.

and its probably a good idea to not bet ML road faves either.
    Road teams who happen to be public plays almost always lose

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

You knew we were all doomed when up by 7 commentators said titans hadn't had 80 yd drive for a td all yr

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    not to mention britt damn near let ball bounce off his facemask and steeelers win...i had no action on side but anyone acting like they had this gm pegged after the fact is cracking me up... give a shit less if they posted titans or pitt before gm, pitt was one jerkoff drop from covering and ten ended up winning after pit misses chance for a fg (what he miss by a yard?) after said jerkoff caught the ball,,,that life in the nfl, few plays either way, yet so many experts that knew exactly what was gonna happen...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not to mention britt damn near let ball bounce off his facemask and steeelers win...i had no action on side but anyone acting like they had this gm pegged after the fact is cracking me up... give a shit less if they posted titans or pitt before gm, pitt was one jerkoff drop from covering and ten ended up winning after pit misses chance for a fg (what he miss by a yard?) after said jerkoff caught the ball,,,that life in the nfl, few plays either way, yet so many experts that knew exactly what was gonna happen...

i was on the over and could've just as easily lost. almost all nfl games come down to 1 or 2 plays

Shonner
    Shonner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I was on Pit ML originally but then hit Titans 2h to cover my ass. Unreal, Pitt has been known to struggle on the road, and also early on in the year. Some injuries they've been dealing with, but I expect them to be a solid play soon.