KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

What is the Titan's angle??

Had to address this for all the other Pitt backers scratching their heads wondering exactly what the hype for the Titan's tonight really is made up of.

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Guys I play alot of dogs but can someone who's on the Titans side PLEASE give a justifiable reason or angle you have here? Something better than vegas does not give away money, or primetime home dogs always cover the spread. I'm trying to find ways to maybe fade the heavy pub fave here but just not seeing it. Hasselback is toast, o-line sucks, no running game, defense ecs. secondary is terrible. I know Steelers have had a couple bad road games but Denver was a no win situation for them with all the guys missing on d in Mannings primetime Donkey debut at home. And Raider game they had and blew it at the end against a Q.B. and team with more weapons than Titans have. Not seeing the let down angle here either with Pitt in a 3 way dogfight in their own div. Beating scrubs is a must in these situations. Please enlighten us on how Titans hang here? Every game this year except that clusterf*ck vs the dogshit Lions they have lost by 20+ pts. Sometimes the better team just kills! I had Queefs, Jets, and these shitbag Titans last Sunday and went 2-1. But Bills and Jags were trendy dogs and those were over by half.
    Agreed. I don't see the Titan's angle either...except for the ones you mentioned, what real logic is there that the Steelers don't repetitively drive the ball deep into Titans territory 2 out of every 3 drives? Barring even a turnover or two in the Titans favor, I don't see this score being closer than 13-14 points...and more likely that the Steelers win by 20+. And for the love of god, don't tell me that the Steelers record ATS is bad this way or that way. This is the Titans that they are playing against!

It's strange, last MNF everyone wanted to talk trash about the Jets having no chance but the Jets are a much better team than the Titans. And though the Steelers aren't the Texans, they are a pretty good team especially with Mendenhall back. How do the Titans stop Mendenhall from rushing 100+ yards tonight? And if they can't stop Mendenhall and lock up the box, Roethlisberger will begin picking apart the secondary...and this typically would be against a decent defense. This is the Titan's defense we're talking about!!

And sure Palomalu is out and maybe even Woodley but people, this is the Titan's offense we're talking about here. Harrison by himself can shut them down.

So Titan backers, please explain what real angle that you possibly have for thinking the Titans even stay close in this game.
    Last edited by KidSeoul; 10-11-12 at 04:04 PM.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

there is no angle

steelers gonna win by 63

you're a genius op

bet your whole roll on it