I have seen a few ideas with betting large ML's. Such as taking "auto-winners" (there obviously are none) that are like -200 to -500. That being for CFB and NFL.

My thought process is a simple 3-0. It does sound ridiculous to imagine it, but this is my thought process:

1. Every two weeks (let's be real - every paycheck) depositing $200 into a betting account. That $200 will be doubled up on 3 bets, both CFB and NFL.

2. After juice, just going 3-0 turns $200 into about $1,400.
(1:200-181.82 2: 381.82 - 347.11 3: 728.93 - 662.66 TOTAL - $1391.59) - all at -110

3. You have 7 weeks to go 3-0 at least once to break even.

The two biggest reasons behind my thought process are:
1. Betting is streaky
2. I tend to lose because I bet on games just for the sake of betting.

I know there will be plenty of week that I go 2-1, or 0-1 and be done.
But by searching the forums and finding the three hot picks, I think that within 7 weeks you could at least have a 3 in a row sweep to do it. And hell, I know we have all had our times we go 3-0+ on a college football saturday/NFL Sunday multiple times (however we've also gone 0-3)

Sure, there is money to be lost in the mean time, but I think it would be hella fun to try. Feel free to post your three best picks, and feel free to also use any denomination. I used $200 it came out well for me and what I can afford check to check (spoken like a true bachelor gambler).