One unit (10-8)(-1.00)
Two unit (9-4)(+9.20)
Three unit (3-8)(-17.70)

OVERALL SEASON (22-20)(-9.50)

5-2 picking up 5.60 units last week. That was a great week for me. Let’s see if I can win two weeks in a row.

Thursday Night

Pittsburgh -6 vs Tennessee (three units)……………Hoping to start the week off with a best bet winner. Tennessee maybe one of the worst teams in the nfl this year mainly due to a horrible defense. Steelers running game getting more healthy which make big Ben even better yet. I think Tenny will score some points on the Steelers injured and old defense, but Steelers should score plenty in this one. I see something like 37-20.

Cincinnati -1 vs Cleveland (three units)………….I think this line is this low because Cincy lost to Miami. Miami is much better than people think this year. Cleveland is another team who cannot stop anybody, yet may score some points. Cincinnati is clearly the better team and all they have to do is win this game. Really like this one.

Atlanta -8˝ vs Oakland (three units)…………..Very unlike me to lay more than a touchdown in the nfl, but Atlanta is that good and Oakland is that bad. As long as Atlanta does not overlook this game and count it as a win before it even starts, they should blow Oakland out by at least three touchdowns.

New England -3˝ vs Seattle (two units)……………Everybody knows how hard it is to win in Seattle, so even though the Pats are the superior team, they will not take this game lightly. Brady and the offense looks unstoppable again and their defense is making improvements. Might not be easy, but I think they come out of Seattle with a hard fought seven point win.

Tampa Bay -4 vs Kansas City (two units)…………..It is true that Tampa Bay in nothing to write home about, but KC has some real problems and going on the road is not the place to figure them out. I am shocked this line is not at least seven points. I see great value with the bucs at home only laying four.

Miami -3 vs St Louis (one unit)…………Everybody talking about how competitive and improved St Louis is and how Miami has a long ways to go with a rookie QB forced into action. Just the fact that Miami is favored tells me they are the right side on this game. St Louis may be improved, but going on the road will not be easy vs a Miami team who really wants to show the home folks they are better than everybody thinks.

Baltimore -3˝ vs Dallas (one unit)…………I was going to make this a higher rated play, but Dallas is always capable of throwing in a great game once in a while making you believe they are actually a good team. This could easily lose, but I have to go against Romo at Baltimore. Odds are he will mess up again and costs them another game.

I usually plays many dogs in the nfl, but I just realized that I played all favorites this week. I don’t think I have ever done that before. Not sure what that means, just pointing it out.

I have not made up my mind on the Sunday night game yet. It should be a great one. I will be back sometime before then to post a play on that one. Leaning Houston right now.

Good Luck Everybody!!