RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

How do the Cardinals not beat the Bills?

Anyone?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea gonna tease them and buccaneers. bills are horrible against decent pass rush

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Easy. They have an aweful offense and offensive line. I can see them EASILY losing to the bills. Rebound game for fitzpatrick

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills ml here going with the only formidable offense in this matchup to edge this one out.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Easy. They have an aweful offense and offensive line. I can see them EASILY losing to the bills. Rebound game for fitzpatrick
    Fitz should have double digit rebounds every year then, lol.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards lost focus after beating Pats and blowing out Eagles, and with three weaker opponents coming up. This was obvious against Miami, but they didn't pay for it. Things got even uglier against the Rams. I said before that game that they needed a loss. And they got it. Sunday I would expect this team to be back to the intensity they showed against the Patriots and Eagles. The bad Buffalo defense is just what the doctor ordered for the so-so Cards offense. Cards D and special teams will do the rest. I also expect more emphasis on the short passing game, and Kolb getting rid of the ball a lot faster. Cards had only three days to prepare for the last game and it showed; it was basically a continuation of the previous game against Miami. This time they had ten days. Cards at home... Extremely difficult to beat.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 10-11-12 at 04:20 AM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Bills fan here....I have no confidence in the Bills.....I'm waiting for more big losses so we can start talking more about cleaning house with the coaches, GM, etc., and next year's draft pick....

Did Arz get that other qb back ? Should be all set to back ARZ....Would not back buffalo on any ml, spread, or put in any parlay....These Bills aren't circling any wagons

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Cardinals have a backup QB that has looked bad, a 3rd string RB with no experience, a bad o-line that gave up 9 sacks last game. If you're playing the Cards, the ML is the safest way to go. Bills getting points is tempting because they will not get blown out by this offense.

Best bet might be the under, with Cards D looking solid at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

mario needs a gm to show out and who better than against the worst oline in fb and a qb that holds ball to long? defensively yea zona can play but their secondary has holes and looks confused at times, id expect Chan to scheme the hell out of this team and fitz will be slinging it to wrs running free all day...

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Post #6 by Dark Horse is the only post worth reading in this thread. Cards win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i've been to a arizona cardinals game before and they don't really have a strong home field advantage.

arizona fans are kind fickle. maybe they are supporting their team now, when i went it was about 4 years ago.

If the Bills defense comes to play this could be a close one. but i don't see the Bills scoring many points.