Share your play(s) of the day here.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas -3 (4 units)

krnboey
    krnboey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illusion...

LOL 3-4-1...ouch...
    I guess i can't laugh about it...I was 1-6-1 this morning and afternoon.

I hope your pick is right...I went on Dallas and Dallas Under

Have 3 game parlay riding on it Cinn/Cinn Under/Dallas Under

also

4 game Parlay Cinn/Cinn Under/Dallas/Dallas Under

if these Hit BIG WINNER
    Last edited by krnboey; 10-23-06 at 04:23 AM.

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants to win.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

On my way home from work this evening, I will be stopping at the bank and taking out a substantial loan. I will then continue to place that sum on the NY Giants. I don't see how the Cowboys win tonight.

Good luck to all

hometown
    hometown's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the reason you say there is no way dallas would win, is there any stats there. Dallas at home that is the line they have it a pick um. Just curious if there is solid stats out there.

Italia_NYC

Nope. Matter of fact any stats you find will support Dallas this evening. If you are a man of stats, this game may not be for you my friend.

Call it a hunch, call it intuition, call it the fact they have T.O. and the Giants don’t; I just don’t see Dallas winning this game. But hey, any given Sunday.

hometown
    hometown's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Im not really a stats guy any more , they have been killing me all season. My first guess was dallas, I told myself this morning I have been loosing that todays ame I was going opposite of my pick. Giants it is, any opinion's on the over and under I need to hit a big parlay so I dont have to pay this week. Thanks for the help

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

MNF has favored the home teams this season. Dallas -3 is a good pick but I think the NYG have good chance of winning.

the boss
    the boss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under in this one. NFC East battle for first could mean a defensive game

Italia_NYC

Quote Originally Posted by the boss
    I like the under in this one. NFC East battle for first could mean a defensive game
    Agreed. That is probably a safe bet. Contrary to what most may think; both teams possess decent defenses (especially run defenses), and you know it's not going to be a blowout on either side. I expect a hard fought, physical, close game that will most likely be decided by whoever has the ball last in the 4th quarter.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

walked into my fav coffee shop this morning celebrating my good fortune and saw an old guy in Cowboys starter jacket complete with cowboy hat...After struggling whether this meant I was to play for or against them, I decided the Under was the bet especially in a a game where the good news is that one of these teams lose...
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 10-23-06 at 12:23 PM.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didnt look at any totals yesterday but going over my results today the totals i came up with did pertty well so iam going hope this continues and make a small play and take the over 44 1/2 in tonights game and parlay that to the giants plus the 3. i get 3 totals
    all three totals go over. both teams can score and both teams gave up more then 24 points to good teams and they might do the same with each other tonight to go over the 44 1/2 total.
    i get dallas to win in 2 of 3 catagories and cover in 1 of those 2 where they win.
    the first i get em to win by 4.40 and cover, 27.40 to 23 and again i get em to win by 1.60 and miss the cover, 24.95 to 23.30.
    i get the giants to win in 1 of the 3 catagories by .25, 23.95 to 23.70 and cover with the 3.
    dallas wins in 2 of the 3 catagories and beats the spread in one of those 2 catagories
    giants win in 1 of the 3 catagories and cover in that 1 catagory
    dallas wins in 2 out of 3 and covers once
    giants win in 1 out of 3 and cover twice
    total goes over 3 times
    for me, going strictly by the numbers, the side is a toss but being the degen that i am, iam going to make a monster parlay against the cowboys, hic, with the giants, hic, + the 3 to the over 44 1/2 and then fall over when it hits, hic, for a good thing

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Dallas ML -165
    under 45 -110
    parlay would double your money bet, turning 1 into 3

Quote Originally Posted by hometown
    No Im not really a stats guy any more , they have been killing me all season. My first guess was dallas, I told myself this morning I have been loosing that todays ame I was going opposite of my pick. Giants it is, any opinion's on the over and under I need to hit a big parlay so I dont have to pay this week. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by AC1318; 10-23-06 at 03:00 PM.

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Under 43.5

Rosemary
    Rosemary's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants +3

Lexis
    Lexis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 43.5

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

boys all the way from hawaii

Pegasus
    Pegasus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas Cowboys -2.5 -111 (1st Half), 3 units
    New York Giants (2nd Half), 3 units

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

So out of the games that you do this for, like New England and Buff, and the over for this game. What is the percentage when you get the results of them winning? I saw the NE won against Buff and I see that the Over won on MNF. When you do your figuring and they show that all 3 catagories lean to one side, what is the percentage they actually win?
    Quote Originally Posted by freeneasy
    i didnt look at any totals yesterday but going over my results today the totals i came up with did pertty well so iam going hope this continues and make a small play and take the over 44 1/2 in tonights game and parlay that to the giants plus the 3. i get 3 totals
    all three totals go over. both teams can score and both teams gave up more then 24 points to good teams and they might do the same with each other tonight to go over the 44 1/2 total.
    i get dallas to win in 2 of 3 catagories and cover in 1 of those 2 where they win.
    the first i get em to win by 4.40 and cover, 27.40 to 23 and again i get em to win by 1.60 and miss the cover, 24.95 to 23.30.
    i get the giants to win in 1 of the 3 catagories by .25, 23.95 to 23.70 and cover with the 3.
    dallas wins in 2 of the 3 catagories and beats the spread in one of those 2 catagories
    giants win in 1 of the 3 catagories and cover in that 1 catagory
    dallas wins in 2 out of 3 and covers once
    giants win in 1 out of 3 and cover twice
    total goes over 3 times
    for me, going strictly by the numbers, the side is a toss but being the degen that i am, iam going to make a monster parlay against the cowboys, hic, with the giants, hic, + the 3 to the over 44 1/2 and then fall over when it hits, hic, for a good thing

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know what the win percentage is, i dont keep track but my bank is in the plus.
    on all games handicapped numbers wise, and generally i put down numbers on all the games being played for the week, i probably get about 49%.
    on all games where one side is favored over the spread in all 3 catagories and generally i get about 5 to 8 of these potential plays there, it seems like iam getting about 58, 59% maybe a little better.
    my numbers can come up with one team to win the game outright in all 3 catagories and at the same time not be enough to cover the spread. sunday i made washington a dog play. the numbers had them to outright lose the game in all 3 catagories that i handicap them in but the numbers were saying wasgington gets the cover in 2 of the 3. usually thats not enough for me to play a dog and the reason for that is because the numbers made indi winning the game in all 3 catagories that i handicap these games in but if indi shows the greater chance of winning the game outright than that winning projectile can also carry over to cover the spread even tho it doesnt show up in the numbers. exmp.
    last night the giants were a much better dog play then washington was on sunday. i had ny winning the game in 1 out of the 3 catagories where washington did not gey any winning projectiles in any of the 3 catagories. washington covered the spread in 2 of the 3 catagories and lost the game outright in 3 catagories while ny coverd the spread in 2 of the 3 catagories and coverered much closer to the spread then washington did and ny also won the game outright in 1 of the 3 catagories where washington did not. and for the most part for me to play a dog then that team has to show at least by my numbers that they can win this game as ny showed and ny showed that potential a little better then washington did. evidently indi had a plan of attack that just took over in the second half. i bet new england, denver, and washington in a parlay and i bet new england and denver in a stronger parlay to make back that loss and produce an overall profit. basically my bets depend on how i look at and approach the numbers that show up on each game and not on my win/loss percentage

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Would you mind throwing in maybe one game a week and explain the statistics with all 3 catagories covering and all with a strong play leaning to one side and let me watch the trend and maybe jump on for the ride for a couple of games