WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

+8 units Week 4 going 5-1. Week 5 picks here

under 43.5 Pit/Tenn 2 units
    I am a big believer when it comes to following trends. Not one single Thursday night football game has gone over it's projected total and I don't think this one will either. Pitt is averaging about 23 points a game and Tenn is averaging about 17 (this including the shootout they had with Detroit scoring 44). I think the return of Mendenhall will have Pitt getting back to a run heavy style of offense that you saw against Philly. I think this game will have a lot of clock chewing hand offs and FG's from both sides.

Detroit +4 3 units
    Detroit is coming off a bye week and has been having a pretty disappointing season considering the talent level on that roster. They are up against a very pass heavy offense with Philly, and with their front 4 I believe they will get to Vick early and often. Huge bounce back game for Detroit here. Not only can they keep it close but if they play up to their expectations they have a nice shot at winning this one straight up.

NE -3.5 4 units
    Say whatever you will, Seattle is tough to play in, teams come out flat when traveling across country, Seattle has a top 10 defense, I don't care. This line should be at least 6.5. Seattle and their rookie QB will not be able to keep up with the style of offense NE has been playing of late. NE has not only shown the ability to get out to a big lead early, but they have shown the ability to explode in second halfs when trailing. I don't see this one being close.

NYJ -3 2 units
    Everyone saw Indianapolis' great comeback win against the Pack, and everyone knows how badly the jets offense has been playing. That still doesn't hide the fact that the Colts are not a strong team. This team will only go as far as Andrew Luck can take them. And although he is very talented, they have not proven they can win on the road (only road game this year was a 41-21 loss to Chicago). Everyone is handing out moral victories to the Jets for keeping the Houston game close but the pressure is still on the Jets to hang with NE, and the pressure is still on Sanchez if he wants to secure his starting spot. They are in desperate need of a win, and get one here.

over 48 GB/Hou 3 units
    Houston is not a team that throws the ball as much as you would think, however GB can't seem to stop run or pass this year. I believe Houston will have success on the ground with Foster, and Schaub will exploit the defense using play action and all of his receivers. Whatever little run game GB had, left the game on the cart with Cedric Benson. Yes, Alex Green played well, and yes Cobb has speed & upside, but they wont be relying on these guys to win a football game against an undefeated Texans team. The game will be in Rodgers hands and I expect a back and forth scoring fest.
    BoL

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Lot of FG's yes.....but way too many big plays. 80 yard TD reception, blocked punt to set Titans up on the 1.
    Stupid holding call on 3rd and 10 killed it. Even if Titans receivers catches it, he's 5 yard short of 1st down

WHATaTEASE

Patriots secondary and a last minute TD from Seattle turned what could have been a +10 unit weekend to a +2. Can't complain, still +10 units past 2 weeks. MN pick coming later.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    Patriots secondary and a last minute TD from Seattle turned what could have been a +10 unit weekend to a +2. Can't complain, still +10 units past 2 weeks. MN pick coming later.
    why wait to lock in DENVER...you'll lose the value?

WHATaTEASE

I believe the under may be a better play, still looking into it.