imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Arizona pathetic excuse for a team..

What a pathetic team.. Losing to the hopeless Raiders.. Not just losing but getting beat pretty fucken bad..

I will be expecting alot of fake injuries from some of the players on this team. Pathetic excuse for a team...

Disgusting..

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree bro after the bears game I figured they packed it in.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

wish u would have been on thre raiders IMGV was the only thing that actually made the day less painful. I took a hit with u on Steelers bro. Well f\*\*k em next week.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

Apparently the Raiders are what the Cardinals thought they were. They are what we thought they were! Now crown their asses!!
    Last edited by Seattle Slew; 10-22-06 at 10:32 PM.

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fvcking cards cost me big in fantasy football last week...it was almost imossible for me to lose but leave it to the cards to figure out a way to screw me. So yes IMG I got to agree that they are a sorry excuse for a team.

Things is going into the year they had a pretty good defense and some big weapons at the skill positions on offense. They go out and sign "no gain" james for a truckload of money but fail to do anything about that lousy oline. Couldnt they see that the oline that sucked last year wasnt going to be any beter? When you have guys like milford brown(a texans cast off if that tell you anything)competing for a starting spot you should know you are ******. I bet there are a good number of 2nd team olines on other teams that are superior to the cards starting oline.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like the Cardinals offically quit on Green this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

No argument here. But you had to see it coming with the way the Cardinals lost the last two weeks. Just tanked, and now should be in the tank for the rest of the season.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Looks like the Cardinals offically quit on Green this year.
    I know

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

They must've quit... I did not expect such an egg from a Dennis Green football team.

I've always thought Green was one of the better coaches of the era. I think he still is... But that wasn't even an effort yesterday. The Cards aren't very talented, to boot, but I expected that offense to do better. Maybe Green can call out the Oline again to remind them of the millions they make and their lack of performance ala the Bears game.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green is a terrible coach. In all his years with the Cardinals he still hasn't put together a reasonable OL. You got to be kidding! And then he fires his offensive coordinator for not scoring enough points, after scoring 20 pts against, of all defenses, the Bears! LOL

I'd be willing to bet that the team that inquired with Charlie Weiss last week has a brandnew stadium and a hot young QB.

Green's days in Arizona are counted. Phoenix will have a good team. Period.