Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Colts at Jets

Colts +140...a +150 on Heritage

Tell me who has more talent? Not to mention the Jets shot their wad on MNF and now back to normal on a short week. Luck>Sanchezbow....Reggie Wayne, top 2 TEs Fleener and Allen in the draft plus Donald Brown. The Jets are prob a little better defensively but its not like they have alot of playmakers. Indy is missing some people defensively so I'm not making a play until I see the injury reports but they were missing 2 of their top 3 corners and beat Aaron Rodgers. Top Indy cover corner Jerraud Powers held Jordy Nelson to 29 yds receiving and can limit that side of the field. Indy wins 6-7 out of 10 imo.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

square bet. rookie QB on the road, public overreacting to an emotional Colts win. Jets get the win at home

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    square bet. rookie QB on the road, public overreacting to an emotional Colts win. Jets get the win at home
    7-2 square NFL bets (all posted on here) last 2 weeks....only losses the 2 MNFs. Weren't you one of the Jax guys...saying how square Cincy and Chicago was. Talent wins more often than not

Watch Luck and Sanchez for 10 minutes each and tell me who looks like the rookie??

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

be very careful of the Colts here, after miserable first game on road they almost won all 3 at home in a 4 week span... now all of a sudden they gotta hit the road again for first time in 5 weeks and the Jets D will eat up Indy's run alive

Luck can pass, but can Indy pass rush the Jets like they did to Rodgers in the 2nd half to get stops? Jets O-line is not terrible am I correct? Even Sanchez can find holes if given enough time and they properly double team or chip Freeney & Mathis if both play

I'm sure though if you tease them up to +10 that would be a great tease if you can find another game to tease with it

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Staying away from the ML, but I love the Colts +3/3.5 here

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Also TB -3.5 at home against the Cassell-less Chiefs is another play I like

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Also TB -3.5 at home against the Cassell-less Chiefs is another play I like
    Cassell was about 50% of the problem. Quinn is not a savior, but no worse than Cassell.