Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

actually you sent me an address of a gym, real tough of you,

my response of "send me a time and a place" was a natural response to some idiot saying "you needa be knocked the penetrate out" for my opinion,

If I didnt have better things to do with my time, I would go out of my way to fight you, but since Im gonna be working alot when Im out there/ have a life, Im not gonna go "meet you at your gym" to "sign some waivers" and fight,

if your really as tough as you so you are, (I dont see how this is possible with your queer ass opinions , "we needa sign waivers" "your a jerk for cheering when cassel got hurt" "oh my goodness, your status says you smoke weed everyday, your a stoner and you must be addicted to weed" and really really want to do this, then go to the next SBR BASH, I will be there....

chances are you wont show up, but I WILL, i promise you that.....

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I read some of Winston's comments yesterday and applaud him. The fans were classless.
    Winston is a windbag...he's been here all of 6 weeks and all of a sudden he knows the Kansas City fans? I was at the game, and there was a small group of idiots who was yelling, and the rest were reacting to Brady Quinn coming onto the field and taking snaps, because if you lived around KC they've been calling for the benching of Cassel for a long time....no one wanted Cassel to get hurt. Calling KC fans classless is bullshit....those classless fans were the same ones who gave Miguel Cabrera a standing ovation a few days earlier for getting the triple crown, but no one says a friggin word about that. Winston was one of the bozos who was letting guys get to Cassel all day so he's got no room to talk. If this happened in Philadelphia they would of been pelting the medical staff with batteries.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

was a blessing he was injured for KC to cover fukker could of had 2-3 TDs but he has butter fingers

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

The funny part of this thread is that the guys defending the fans are KC fans...

First 12