vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Trent Richardson for Victor Cruz...good trade?

I have murray and chris johnson as RB's..and both are putting up shitty numbers. So, badly need a good RB. I am pretty deep in WR core with cruz, jennings, bowe, hartline and reggie wayne. So, thinking about offering victor cruz for trent richardson. Is this a good trade?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Well Jennings groin is really bothering him so u don't know how many lineups u will have him in going forward. So ur giving up ur current #1 wr. Still seems like a solid trade, both players are guaranteed to put up good #'s.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

No way I would make that trade. Instead trade Hartline and Jennings for Trent and another solid player.

Keep Victor Cruz.....guy is a stud. Wayne, Bowe and Cruz are all pro Bowlers this year. Jennings on a team with tremendous WR depth and Hartline is overhyped.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

offering means nothing, doesn't mean he will accept , why would he need a wr over trent

rb is so slim, if he has a wr to start, he might not accept.

nicks will be back, id rather have trent,

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I don't like it.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

No brainer

Keep Cruz

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    offering means nothing, doesn't mean he will accept , why would he need a wr over trent

rb is so slim, if he has a wr to start, he might not accept.

nicks will be back, id rather have trent,
    my thinking is that when nicks is back...cruz's value will drop. I am selling cruz high now.

The other guy said he will accept the trade if i include jackie battle...but thats not a problem.

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Doubtful he accepts, as good as cruz has and will be, you need RBs this year more than ever.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    my thinking is that when nicks is back...cruz's value will drop. I am selling cruz high now.

The other guy said he will accept the trade if i include jackie battle...but thats not a problem.
    Cruz was a beast last year even with Nick and Manningham healthy. Your logic isn't correct.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Great trade for you. Take Richardson. When Nicks is 100% it ill eat into cruz's numbers. Trent Richardson will always be #1 on the Browns and they have a system geared towards him plus a below average qb. rICHARDSON IS THE man on the browns!

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Cruz was a beast last year even with Nick and Manningham healthy. Your logic isn't correct.
    Right...but last year..they pretty much played with no running backs...bradshaw was out most of the season. So, they had to throw the ball a lot. This year, they have bradshaw and brown healthy. So, they wont be throwing a lot this year.

Agree that cruz is a stud still....but i am getting back a stud as well in trent richardson. I am desparate for a RB coz chris johnson sucks balls...you know how many points he put up last week...ZERO

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

post both your teams may help

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

if you need a back do it recievers are easier to come by

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

No way I would make that trade. Instead trade Hartline and Jennings for Trent and another solid player.
    lol what makes you think the other guy would accept that trade?

jennings has no value. he'll miss half of the games this year.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Richardson in my 10 man league and I'd laugh at this trade...but I've also got B Marshall, R wayne, Roddy White and Steve johnson

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Every down backs in high demand...

He'd decline trade...

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Right...but last year..they pretty much played with no running backs...bradshaw was out most of the season. So, they had to throw the ball a lot. This year, they have bradshaw and brown healthy. So, they wont be throwing a lot this year.

Agree that cruz is a stud still....but i am getting back a stud as well in trent richardson. I am desparate for a RB coz chris johnson sucks balls...you know how many points he put up last week...ZERO
    No I understand you need a RB. It's just that why give up someone as good as Cruz when Jennings still has some value too? Package Hartline and Jennings (who we all know is pretty much name value for the most part anyways) and get Richardson that way.

vyomguy

No I understand you need a RB. It's just that why give up someone as good as Cruz when Jennings still has some value too? Package Hartline and Jennings (who we all know is pretty much name value for the most part anyways) and get Richardson that way.
    Nobody will trade for jennings...he might not even play half the games this year.

NYSportsGuy210

You think Richardson is more of a stud than Victor Cruz? That's up to you then.

vyomguy

You think Richardson is more of a stud than Victor Cruz? That's up to you then.
    I am looking at the value going forward. Richardson is the focal point of the offense and will get ton on touches. He has scored TD in every game he has played...he is the super star in the team.

Cruz on the other hand has to split catches between nicks and other WRs and TE. Not to mention the running game. I want to sell cruz high coz his stock is up now. When nicks comes back, his value will drop significantly.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Keep Richardson since you have 2 RBs that are not performing well.

NYSportsGuy210

Victor Cruz man....I told You.