WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$ 4-1 on the week with tonight's MNF play....

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    StL + under cashed last night (+3 units). Here are 3 more wins to end the week.

GB/Ind over 48 (3 units)
    There will be a lot of slinging in the dome against two struggling defenses, expect 50+ here. I don't think we'll need to worry about GB holding up here, and Indy is averaging just about 20 ppg at home this season. I think we can expect that to be a little higher here considering just how bad that Packers defense is.

Chi -4.5 (1 unit)

I try not to lay money on chalk behind Jay Cutler unless there's value. That Bears defense is clicking and I don't think Gabbert and the rest of the Jags offense stand much of a chance. Bears D should set them up with very good field position for most of this one. (Jags are 0-2 at home losing by 17 & 20 this year)
    Miami/Cincy over 45 (2 units)

Tannehill is building chemistry with Hartline and the rest of this Dolphins offense. Cincy will take its shots thru the air against a defense that is much better against the run than it is against the pass. (Over the last 3 games Miami is averaging 25 ppg and Cincy is averaging 33 ppg.)

Wrapped up NFL weekend with a solid 4-1 ticket (+5 units) Tonights play is NYJ +9 for 3 units . BoL

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131