Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Over/Under 40.5 texans at jets

Any thoughts?

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im thinking OVER is the play here, i wouldnt be shocked if houston put up 40 them selves. i think they put up at least 25-30 just a matter if jets can even score at least a touchdown here

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

texans should win big but the nfl will keep this close by having old fashion ground and pound runing game .bet the under and jets to cover

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    bet the under and jets to cover
    texas and the over? thanks pal

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Like the under. Got it at 41.5. Can't see how the Jets will score tonight, but think the Jets D comes to play.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

What about 6 points teaser?
    Under 46.5 / Hou -3 ?

SRWest21
    Money Management...
    SRWest21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Just play the safe option - UNDER 16 NYJ total team points.

Houston could score well this game... However, the Jets... Will not.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

guys the jets d is not good at all. they are all loud mouth talkers who don't show up for the game a la bart scott. great mouth terrible game. who is gonna guard a johnson? cromartie? ok so how many pass interference calls will that be? over under is 2.5. then we have kyle wilson who with his minimal nfl experience has yet to turn his body around and accurately defend the pass. another easy defender to horse around and hes good for a couple of pass interference calls as well. shonn green is falling on his face as soon as he gets ball. he looks like the ball weighs 600 lbs its always dragging him down. the O line will have their hands full and i expect sanchez being sacked 3-4 times. if they do play tebow by the time he comes in the game may be way out of reach. the edge in skilled position players on both sides of the ball in this game is laughable. the jets O have 0 explosive/dangerous weapons and all we need is sanchez rattled a little and he'll start throwing darts to the hou linebackers n secondary. and we haven't even begun to talk about a foster and how beleaguered the jets run d has been and this has the making of a monday night snoozer. hou by 17.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

I wonder if the Refs have their implicit marching orders on the Jets as they did on the Saints last night? (not that Norv Turner won't always find a way to lose a highly visible game)

Good for the league and network TV for the Jets to pull a rabbit out of a hat here, against all odds.

Tough to do even at home against supposedly the best team in the league, besides S.F., with no QB or offensive weapons and a weakened secondary that includes a Cromartie who will not tackle unless you are already in the EndZone.

Wouldn't put anything on Houston here, even on a teaser ... might put $5 on the Jets at the ML, at game time simply because this is MNF with this scenario.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

nyj gonna ugly this gm the fukk up...id expect lots of teblow and lots of running (hou does give up 4.3 ypc),,,on other side and only thing that worries me about total is only way nyj is gonna slow down hou run gm is to totally sell out, of coarse if that happens shaub will kill them over the top so i expect rex to die a slow death and try to keep it close late with wonder boy teblow and we see some ugly ass fb where the final is something like 19-13...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Lean toward over/. Jets D horrible, but as mentioned they can't really score either so that's why only a lean at this point.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's games liek this where vegSS makes money. why the penetrate do people think Texans will put up AT LEAST 30? like houston has brought some crazy offense nobody has ever seen....LOL @ Jets and under tonight being the covers.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Vaas will u come back in this thread if u r wrong?

No - 550
    Yes + 350

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im sure itll go nicely with the script if the jets stay close at home especially with a tebow sighting.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Vaas will u come back in this thread if u r wrong?

No - 550
    Yes + 350
    i could care less, im up 2K this week. NFL is only as hard as you make it....

seriously. it's MNF. Primetime for the league. Are they going to just give some shit blowout for people to watch in NY? Please.....so many stupid people bet on the nfl, loose and KEEP betting.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game will be influenced by external factors. It will be made entertaining. Make of that what you will.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    This game will be influenced by external factors. It will be made entertaining. Make of that what you will.
    awesome man great inside info, crazy how you know this for a fact yet cannot guarantee a pick for everyone.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    texans should win big but the nfl will keep this close by having old fashion ground and pound runing game .bet the under and jets to cover
    So by your estimation the game is scripted by the NFL. The NFL will do the play calling.

Interested in how that works, the telecommunication. The co-ordination etc. Does the NFL have its own head coaches, perhaps 5 or 6 of them in a little room somewhere, watching the game from all angles and wiring plays to the on field co-ordinators.

Or is the whole thing run by Martians?

Now I am not sure how Martian resources are calculated so I can't comment on whether this is all a big fukkin waste of time.

Seems a lot easier to put out a number, tweak it when necessary and watch a bunch of fukkin idiots like yourself chase it around until they are broke and desperate enough to post some stupid shit on a message board, to relieve themselves of their own stupidity.

The I can't fukkin figure it out so it must be fixed excuse.

If it is the Martians, can you have them post here?

Thanks in advance.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i could care less, im up 2K this week. NFL is only as hard as you make it....

seriously. it's MNF. Primetime for the league. Are they going to just give some shit blowout for people to watch in NY? Please.....so many stupid people bet on the nfl, loose and KEEP betting.
    When they scheduled this game, they did not at the time know that the jets were going to suck as bad as they do, and they did not know the texans were going to be as good as they are. So your theory is just a load of horse dung!!! I have no clue how you are up 2k this weekend but even a blind squirell finds a nut eventually!! Houston wins big tonight.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over

MetalHeadJeff86
    MetalHeadJeff86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

I have the over at 40.5. Also, im pounding the piss out of the Texans Team Total, o24.5.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    it's games liek this where vegSS makes money. why the penetrate do people think Texans will put up AT LEAST 30? like houston has brought some crazy offense nobody has ever seen....LOL @ Jets and under tonight being the covers.
    Maybe some people will look at the Jets defense as being decimated, their starting nose tackle and strong side linebacker limited or out, already missing their top corner.

Maybe some will be wary that the Texans key offensive personnel are dinged a bit, one top running back with a wonky hammy and the other with an injured toe. A top wideout with a bad groin. Or perhaps wary that half the fukkin defense is listed with some ailment or another.

Maybe the real sharp guys will wait until and hour before gametime to see who is listed active and find value at that time. Maybe some sharp guys will wait to make an in game adjustment, see whether or not the rain moves in.

Others will state the game is fixed without looking into any of the above or even considering that it may matter. Vegas and the NFL in cahoots again. Not to worry, those same fukks will be back to bet next week on the same predetermined outcomes.

These threads are often more entertaining than the games themselves.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

teasing Jets + Under I think

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This game is horrific, from all angles. Why bet, or even watch?

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    This game is horrific, from all angles. Why bet, or even watch?
    Pretty accurate assessment so far. Will probably watch for an in game adjustment early and hit the hay.