PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

2nd Half Selections

Balt @ KC

KC is running wild on Baltimore while Balt has only been able to compile a little over 100 yards of total offense. Looks like Arrowhead stadium has inserted some life into this KC team as they are clearly winning the battle in the trenches.

The Play: KC +3 1/2 (I'm sure some of you can get it at 4)

PromiseLand

Also going with NYG/Cleve over 24 1/2 as these teams have close to 500 yards of total combined offense along with 3 turnovers. That's always a good sign of more scoring to come.

The Play: Over 24 1/2

Good luck guys!

PromiseLand

Correction...that should read Over 22 1/2. Got the lines mixed up with the Atlanta/Washington O/U.

Let's Do This!!!

PromiseLand

2-0 So far...seems to be the only thing I pick right. Let's keep it going....

Carolina just looks lost on offense, and Seattle will focus on the running game as they try to grind out a victory. Probably won't seen much scoring in this one.

The Play: Under 20 1/2

PromiseLand

...that is, unless they have turnovers returned for TDs...so frustrating.

PromiseLand

Last pick for the afternoon games...

Tennessee doesn't look like they are at the same level as the Vikings. They are having a very hard time containing Ponder and Harvin. Minny has almost triple the yardage of Tenn. Looking for Minny to open this one up in the 2nd half and run away with it.

The Play: Minny -3

PromiseLand

Update

4-0 Super market sweep with my 2nd half plays. Just don't pull up my 5 NFL pre-game picks....0-5 . Updated posted record:

NFL 1-6 HAHAHA...damn I'm good!
    NFL 2nd Half: 4-0
    College Football 2nd Half: 2-4 (Started out 0-4)

All in all I've won my last 6 2nd half picks, and I'm the best fade material possible when it comes to picking pre-game. Will probably just stick to 2nd halfers from here on out. Hope everyone made some good today.

PromiseLand

Ok here's my last 2nd half pick for the day. Hoping to make it a clean 5-0 for 2nd halfers to equal out that other nastiness from my other picks.

There seems to be a lot more balance with SD as they are able to run and pass more effectively than NO. With over 100 more total yards, I'm taking SD to win this won.

The Play: SD +2

PromiseLand

Well boys and girls. That's what we call getting greedy. Should have known better than to go against NO on their own turf. Congrats to all the NO backers.