You guys aren't going to believe this. I was 0-4 with my posted 2nd half college picks when all of a sudden the clouds parted and the sun came down and bestowed upon me two wins in a row, bringing my college football 2nd halvers to a 2-4 record. Incredible I know. Now it's time to ride this magnificent wave of momentum into today's games.

First off, my amazing posted record thus far:

NFL: 1-2
College Football 2nd Half: 2-4

After viewing this record, you may feel like the guy from "American Beauty" who thinks that there's so much beauty in the world that he can't take it. Therefore, you might want to take a moment to recover before proceeding to my picks for the day. Ok, I know this is getting emotional but let's continue:

1) Miami @ Cincy 1PM EST

If this is a trap game, then I'm falling in head first. With the emergence of Brian Hartline and Reggie Bush this year, Miami finally has some offensive weapons on their team, but it has only translated into 1 win for them so far. They have a depleted secondary which is not a good sign when you have to contain the always dangerous AJ Green. Cincy may not be as good as their record indicates and the Dolphins may not be as bad as their record indicates; however, I think Miami will have a hard time keeping up with Cincy in this one.

The Play: Cincy -3

2) Cleveland @ NYG 1PM EST

What we have here is a Cleveland team that has a lackluster offense filled with injuries at the WR position. Brandon Weeden doesn't have much to work with to counter the offensive fire power of NYG which most likely will mean they will go to Richardson on the ground to control the clock and keep it as close as possible. NYG also is hurting at the WR position which will hurt their offense as well. With both teams having strong Ds and with Cleveland looking to just stay competitive, I'm not seeing a shootout here.

The Play: Under 43 1/2

3) Atlanta @ Washington 1PM EST

Ok so the over/under line keeps on dropping in this game, but there's nothing to make me think that this game won't be a shoot out. All Washington has going for them is RGIII's ability to get points on the board. The Redskins defense has only kept 1 team under 30 points (Tampa Bay), so it would be very surprising if Atlanta didn't drop at least 30 on this team. The Redskins on the other hand have yet to score less than 24. Atlanta's D will probably be their toughest test thus far, but it won't keep them from putting up points. Look for a frequent exchange of TDs in this one.

The Play: Over 51

4) Seattle @ Carolina 4PM EST

This line is a little puzzling to me because Seattle always seems to look like a high school team whenever they are away from their 12th man security blanket. Their offense is lacking (as always), and they are going up against a team who is coming off of a near victory on the road against one of the best teams in football. Sorry, but Seattle on the road against a team with high offensive scoring potential is never a good sign. I understand that Carolina has been a disappointment thus far, but I have a hard time seeing them lose today.

The Play: Carolina -2

5) Denver @ NE 4PM EST

Today we get to be reunited with one of the greatest QB rivalries of all time. I'm sure that Manning has had this game circled on his calendar before the season even started. Fortunately for Manning, he no longer has to go up against the same type of NE defense that he once did during his Indianapolis days. Scoring won't come cheap in this game, but I expect it to be a close one. Denver has yet to lose by more than 6 points to any team and the teams they did lose to were elite squads with Atlanta and Houston. Should be a great battle.

The Play: Denver +6

Ok so there you have it. 5 picks of pure beauty. Hopefully they bring enrichment to all of your lives.